space for everyone! A Detached 4 Bedroom Family House close to facilities. William H Brown are waiting for your call to book your viewing. Call: Description
A Family Home just waiting for the next family to come and live in it. Detached with four bedrooms and two large reception rooms. Kitchen, Utility and Cloakroom make the ground floor living easy. Spacious landing and Bathroom complete the first floor accommodation. Garage and parking with Enclosed Rear Garden. Close to facilities and park. Immediate Viewings are taking place call William H Brown on to book your tour now. Virtual Tours Available.
having door to front, radiator, Stairs to First Floor.
Lounge 20' 6" x 11' 9" ( 6.25m x 3.58m )
having attractive Fireplace with electric fire, two radiators, TV point, textured and coved ceiling. Window to side.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 10' ( 3.25m x 3.05m )
having window to front, radiator, hatch to Kitchen, textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.51m )
having range of units at wall and base, worksurface, ceramic sink, tiled splashbacks. Window to rear, radiator.
Utility Room 4' 9" x 8' 1" ( 1.45m x 2.46m )
having worksurface, boiler, window to side and half glazed door leading to outside.
having low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled walls, window to rear.
having Stairs from Entrance Hall, airing cupboard, window to front.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 6" ( 3.63m x 3.51m )
having window to front, radiator, bed head pull light, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.28m x 3.12m )
having window to front, built in cupboard, radiator, bed head light pull, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 10" x 10' 2" ( 2.69m x 3.10m )
having window to front, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 4 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
having window to rear, radiator, textured and coved ceiling.
having bath with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls, radiator.
having steps down from Roman Bank with path to the front door, lawn and borders. A handgate gives access to the rear garden which is laid to lawn with decked area and vegetable growing area.
with up and over door, power and light.
From the Market Place, Long Sutton turn right onto Market Street and continue. Take the first turning left into Roman Bank and the property can be found on the bank facing the road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.