2 bed property for sale Station Road, Warminster BA12
- The Avenue Primary School and Children's Centre0.1 miles
- New Close Primary School0.2 miles
- Warminster0.2 miles
- Dilton Marsh3.3 miles
Features and description
- Two Double Bedroom Over 55's Apartment Complex - No Onward Chain
- Spacious Living Room
- Shower Room
- Lease length- 125 years from 1/6/1997 Service Charge- £3,312 per annum
- Ground Rent- £350 per annum
- Chain Free
*** sstc ***
Chatham Court is a lovely two double bedroom retirement apartment which is set in the Historic Market Town of Warminster.
A well presented Two bedroom, good sized Retirement apartment at Chatham Court, for those aged 55 and over. Located in the historic market town of Warminster, easily walkable to local amenities, stunning rural walks, as well as great bus and train connections to a number of destinations including Salisbury, Frome, Bath and Bristol. Positioned on the first floor and offered chain free.
Private front door. Two large storage cupboards. Radiator. Carpet.
Lounge / Diner 9' 5" max x 23' 7" max ( 2.87m max x 7.19m max )
Spacious Living Room/Dining Area. Double glazed window to rear. Two radiators. TV & Telephone points. Three wall lights.
Kitchen 7' 6" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.29m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window to front. Fitted kitchen. Electric oven and hob. Integrated fridge freezer. Tiling. Plumbing for washing machine. 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer. Work surfaces.
Bedroom One 17' max x 9' 2" max ( 5.18m max x 2.79m max )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Two fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.84m max x 2.72m max )
Double Bedroom. Double glazed window to rear. Radiator.
WC. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Shower. Part tiling.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris Westbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris Westbury for full details and further information.