Well presented detached chalet bungalow occupying a delightful position located within this popular part of Littleover.
Well presented detached chalet bungalow occupying a delightful position located within this popular part of Littleover. The property is offered onto the market with no upward chain and requires a viewing to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property has the benefit of central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises side entrance hall, cloaks WC, lounge, dining room, further reception/third bedroom, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor are two bedrooms and bathroom. To the outside are front and rear gardens with plenty of off road parking with driveway to single detached garage.
Littleover centre has a range of local shops, post office, supermarket, restaurants, public houses and doctors surgery. Mickleover is also within easy reach and offers an aray of amenities. There are excellent road links for A38, A50, Derby Royal Hospital, Rolls Royce, Toyota and Derby City Centre.
Side Entrance Hall
Laminate floor. Radiator, Stairs to first floor.
Window to side. Low flush WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 10" ( 5.31m x 3.30m )
Bow window to front. Gas fire set into feature brick fireplace and tiled hearth and wooden shelving. Two radiators, coving to ceiling, dado rail, laminate floor.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 10' 7" ( 2.67m x 3.23m )
Window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator. Double doors to lounge.
Reception/bedroom Three 9' 2" x 10' 4" ( 2.79m x 3.15m )
Patio doors to the rear, picture rail, coving, laminate floor, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.84m x 2.82m )
Door to conservatory. Wooden paneling to walls, Having wall and base units with inset stainless steel sink and drainer, contrasting working surfaces. Built in electric oven and gas hob. Washing machine point. Wall mounted gas boiler. Radiator,
Conservatory 9' 6" x 10' 6" ( 2.90m x 3.20m )
Tiled floor, radiator. Door to rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' wardrobe front x 10' 11" ( 3.05m wardrobe front x 3.33m )
Window to front, built in wardrobes. Dado rail, radiator, Storage to Eaves,
Bedroom Two 16' 1" max x 9' 4" ( 4.90m max x 2.84m )
Window to rear, Built in wardrobes and dresser. Airing cupboard, Storage to eaves, radiator,
Window to side. Bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator,
Enclosed front garden with plenty of off road parking. Driveway to side with double gates leading down to single detached garage with up and over door, power and light. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with paved patio area with a courtyard feel and flower borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.