Video tour available upon request! This tastefully presented, traditional mid terrace provides excellent first time buyers accommodation. Includes two double bedrooms, two reception rooms and a stunning kitchen! Ep Rating D.
The property is conveniently situated for access to the amenities of the Bearwood Road, to include shopping, cafes, banks and coffee shops. Located under a mile away are both Lightwoods Park and the ever popular Warley Woods and Golf Course. Both St Gregorys Primary School and Abbey Junior School can be accessed within 0.5 miles of the property. This traditional terrace is a most sought after style, popular amongst local residents and in keeping with the character of the area.
* Tastefully presented traditional mid terrace
* Two double bedrooms; the front with a useful storage cupboard
* Two reception rooms; the first being bay fronted
* Stunning kitchen providing open plan living from the second reception room and complete with integral oven, hob and extractor
* Contemporary styled ground floor bathroom
* Rear garden with an established lawn
* Useful boarded loft space accessed via pull down ladder
* An ideal first time buyers purchase
* Situated close to the amenities of the Bearwood Road as well as Lightwoods Park and Warley Woods
tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.
Services: Please note that the Worcester combi boiler is situated in the bathroom.
Reception Room One
4.04m (into bay) x 3.5m
Reception Room Two (3.5m x 3.38m (11' 6" x 11' 1"))
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.
Water consumption is based on average water usage for the predicted occupancy of the property based on the number of bedrooms.
Total annual consumption (in cubic meters) is then averaged into a monthly cost.
Note: If you have 2 separate suppliers for water and sewage, you may receive 2 separate bills.
The Council Tax cost displayed is based on the council tax band and on the basis of 2 adults living at the property. The monthly cost shown excludes any discounts and is rounded to the nearest pound.
Full information on Council Tax discount entitlements can be found on the Gov.UK's website.