4 bed detached house for sale Lincoln Road, Glinton, Peterborough PE6
- Peakirk-Cum-Glinton CofE Primary School0.5 miles
- Arthur Mellows Village College0.6 miles
- Peterborough4.3 miles
- Stamford (Lincs)7.8 miles
Features and description
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Modern Kitchen/Diner
- Double Garage
- Overall Plot 1.98 acres (sts)
all the must haves….Established property situated in Glinton. Benefits from versatile living accommodation comprising of four bedrooms, en-suite, three reception rooms and kitchen/diner. Outside offers off road parking, double garage, stable and garden set on an overall plot of 1.98 acres (sts).
Entrance door with double glazed frosted side panel. UPVC Double glazed door to;
UPVC Double glazed window to side. Radiator. Wood flooring. Stairs to first floor.
3.07m x 3.38m (10'8" plus recess x 11'10" max) Opening into conservatory: 3.07m x 3.97m (10'9" max x 13'3" max) UPVC Double glazed windows to rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Three radiators. Wood flooring.
5.80m x 4.28m (19'3" max x 14'7" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fireplace. Television point.
9.45m x 4.28m (31'3" max x 14'6" max) UPVC Double glazed window to side and rear. UPVC Double glazed French doors to rear. Fitted with a range of base and wall units. Sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Built in microwave. Space for freestanding cooker. Fitted cooker hood. Radiator. Tiled floor. Under floor heating.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Shower cubicle with mains shower. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail. Under floor heating. Tiled flooring.
6.12m x 4.59m (20'11" max x 15'9" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front and further window to side. Two radiators. Floor standing boiler.
UPVC Double glazed window to front and side. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard. Loft access.
4.89m x 3.35m (16'5" max x 11' max) UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Corner shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Inset spotlights. Heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
4.90m x 4.59m (16'10" to wardrobe x 15'6" max) UPVC Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes
4.88m x 3.38m (16'4" x 11'10") UPVC Double glazed windows and French doors to front leading to balcony area. Radiator.
3.08m x 3.04m (10'11" x 10'7") UPVC Double glazed window to rear. Two radiators. Built in cupboard.
UPVC Frosted double glazed window to rear. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap set in vanity unit. Bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over. Heated towel rail. Inset spotlights. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Screened by trees and hedging. Laid to lawn areas. Gravel driveway providing ample off road parking.
Double electric door. Personal door and window to side. Power and lighting.
Enclosed by fencing and tree hedging. Five bar gate providing vehicle access. Personal side access gate. Mainly laid to lawn. Fruit trees. Two brick built store sheds. Double stable. Further brick outbuilding. Situated on an overall plot of 1.98 acres (sts).
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Sharman Quinney - Werrington. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Sharman Quinney - Werrington for full details and further information.