* retirement apartment * lift * no chain * first floor apartment comprises of a communal hallway, inner hallway, living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. Benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating, communal garden and resident parking. Lift available. Online viewing available
retirement apartment - lift - no ongoing chain. This first floor apartment comprises of a communal hallway, inner hallway, living room, juliet balcony, kitchen, two bedrooms and a shower room. Benefitting from double glazing, gas central heating, communal Laundry, garden and resident parking. Offered for sale with no ongoing chain. Situated in the heart of Barry town centre close to all local amenities including shops, doctors surgery, chemist, library and local bus services. Suitable for people 55 years and over. Cash buyers only. 70% share is being sold the other 30% being owned by Wales and West. Viewings recommended. *online viewing available* To book to view please call Barry Communal Hallway
Enter through a glazed door. Intercom entry system. Both staircase and lift rising to upper floors. Doors opening out to communal garden and car park.
Fitted carpet, two deep storage cupboards, power points, radiator, wall mounted telecom system and emergency pull cord, doors into :-
Living Room 11' 9" x 10' 10" ( 3.58m x 3.30m )
T.V. Point, power points, radiator, fitted carpet, double glazed patio doors to Juliet Balcony, door into Kitchen;-
Kitchen 10' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.25m x 1.98m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work tops, inset sink, drainer and mixer tap, gas cooker, space for fridge/ freezer, power points, radiator, splash back tiled areas, vinyl flooring, wall mounted boiler, double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 9' 1" ( 3.89m max x 2.77m )
Fitted wardrobes, fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.89m x 2.46m )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
W.C., wash hand basin with base storage, double shower cubicle, splash back panelled areas, tiled flooring, radiator, extractor fan.
An enclosed communal garden which is mainly laid to lawn and has flower borders with mature shrubs. Resident car park undercroft.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.