Third floor spacious one bedroom city centre apartment in the hear of the city centre and offering good living accommodation to include three balcony areas, great rental pedigree, no onward chain and vacant possession, early viewing recommended
Overlooking the popular 'Brewery Quarter', location doesn't come much more conveniently central to all of the action that the Welsh Capital has to offer...this third floor apartment briefly comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge, dining area and modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Externally, there are three balcony areas, two off the living room, one of the bedroom all with views toward the city centre, the property has great rental pedigree and would also make a lovely first time purchase, no onward chain and vacant possession
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Electronic access into the development with telephone entry system for guests, stairs and lift access to all floors swell as access to the bin stores
Wide hallway with laminate flooring. Video entry phone. Storage cupboard, further cupboard housing hot water tank and more storage space. Smoke alarm. Glass block screen to kitchen area
Sitting Room/dining Area 19' x 13' ( 5.79m x 3.96m )
A large airy main reception room with two balconies accessed via double glazed French doors and enjoying views over the city centre, two wall mounted heaters, recess fitted ceiling spot lighting
Kitchen Area 9' 10" x 7' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.24m )
laminate flooring, kitchen suite comprising a range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, integrated appliances to include fridge freezer, washer dryer, dishwasher, electric hob with oven and grill under and extractor hood over, waste disposal unit, floor level electric convector type heater
Master Bedroom Suite 12' 5" x 10' 6" To wardrobes ( 3.78m x 3.20m To wardrobes )
laminate flooring, balcony area accessed via double glazed French doors, fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, attractive bi folding doors opening onto the living are as well as a further door onto the entrance hallway
Tiled flooring, white bathroom suite comprising paneled bath, vanity wash hand basin with storage under and low level wc, chrome finished ladder styled towel warmer, walls tiled to all splash back areas, extractor fan unit
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.