*** two double bedrooms *** two en-suites *** downstairs cloakroom *** large kitchen with bay window *** fareham quay waterside at the end of the road *** great views over bath lane recreational ground ***
Located in central Fareham, this well presented two bedroom house boasts extensive views across Bath Lane recreational ground and has Fareham Quay Waterside at the end of the road. At just a 0.5 miles walk to Fareham Bus station and the majority of shops in the town centre being even closer, the property would be ideal for first time buyers and home movers alike!
Door to front elevation. Radiator, tiled floor, stairs to first floor landing and doors leading to:
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Kitchen 13' max x 9' 6" ( 3.96m max x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, work surfaces, splash back tiling, gas oven, gas hob with cooker hood over, telephone and television points, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space fridge freezer, central heating boiler and radiator.
Lounge 16' 7" x 13' max ( 5.05m x 3.96m max )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, under stairs cupboard, telephone and television points, radiator and double glazed French style doors leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from hallway, airing cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator, carpeted, doors to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 11' 1" max ( 4.01m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed windows to front elevation, telephone point, carpeted, loft access and door to:
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, extractor fan, shaver point, heated towel rail and tiled in the principle areas.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" to door recess x 9' 10" ( 3.76m to door recess x 3.00m )
Double glazed windows to rear elevation, carpeted, radiator and door to:
Double glazed obscure window to rear elevation, tiled shower cubicle. Extractor fan, heated towel rail, wash hand basin, low level wc and tiled in the principle areas.
Brick paved hard standing driveway providing off road parking for two cars.
Fence enclosed courtyard with rear access, block paved and storage shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.