Your Own little bit of Paradise.
Waterside Development is delighted to add to their Signature Collection of Luxury Detached Properties, The Teal
a 65sqm 2 Bedroom Detached Bungalow with Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen. Each Bedroom benefits from Built In Wardrobes, the Bathroom comes with full bath and shower above. The property will benefit from its own off street parking and private garden space .The Teal
is situated on plot 1 within the development with views out over the Galloway Hills.
The Development is situated within the prestigious coastal village of Kippford 4 miles from Dalbeattie in South West of Scotland.
Waterside is located next to the Marina with peaceful and panoramic views towards the Urr Estuary and much of this area, is of outstanding natural beauty and is under the ownership of the National Trust for Scotland.
Kippford is a popular holiday destination and is home to the Solway Yacht Club and benefits from two hotels, which offer excellent food and accommodation, as well as a small shop, café, marine chandlery, public slipway and substantial moorings.
The nearby town of Dalbeattie offers a good range of shops and services and in October 2017 the opening of the new joint primary and secondary schools. In addition Colvend which is approximately 3 miles away also benefits from having a local community Primary School, and convenience store. New to the Waterside Collection - The Teal, 2 Bedroom Bungalow.
- Brand New Traditional Built Property.
- Local Builder / Developer.
- Coastal Location.
- Tranquil location within the Development.
- Detached Property.
- Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen, Ideal for entertaining.
- A chance to design your own choice of Kitchen.
- Integrated appliances.
- Two Bedrooms with built in Wardrobes.
- Choice of Bathroom Suite, including full Bath.
- Highly Efficient Air Source Underfloor Heating.
- Highly insulated.
- Double Glazing throughout.
- Turn Key Property providing low Maintenance.
- Optional Choice of Internal Decoration.
- Optional Landscaping available.
- Sailing Club on your door step.
- Friendly Local Community.
- Public Transport Route.
- Couple of miles to nearest Town with all amenities.
The South West of Scotland is well known for its mild climate, attractive unspoilt countryside and the diversity of sporting and recreational pursuits. There is good hill walking in nearby Galloway Hills and cycling along some of the new designated cycle routes as well as the 7 Stanes mountain bike routes, including Dalbeattie Forest and the Galloway Forest Park. For walking enthusiasts there are many lovely walks in the area for all abilities including from Kippford to the village of Rockcliffe along the Jubilee Path, and coastal walks along the cliffs at Portling to Sandyhills where there is a pretty beach. There are other sporting opportunities such as shooting and stalking, as well as trout and salmon fishing on the regions numerous lochs and rivers. For golf enthusiast there is the nearby Championship course at Southerness, 11 miles away, and there are several other courses nearby including Kippford, Dalbeattie and Castle Douglas. The Solway Coast is popular with sailors, Kippford and Kirkcudbright have safe moorings. In addition Kirkcudbright is the local Artists town with a number of galleries offering a range of exhibitions throughout the year.
Communications to the area are very good. There is a main line railway station in Dumfries and also Lockerbie providing excellent links to both the north and south. The M74 motorway network is 45 miles distant, and there are regular flights to other parts of the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe from Prestwick Airport which is about one and half hours drive to the north. Edinburgh and Glasgow can be reached in less than two hours.Dalbeattie 4 miles — Castle Douglas 10 miles Kirkcudbright 19 miles — Dumfries 18 miles Carlisle 56 miles
Further Information can be acquired by calling the Hewats Property Department on Opt 3) or by visiting their main office at 63 King Street, Castle Douglas where the team will be on hand to discuss the development and what is available.Please note:
- A deposit may be required to be paid to secure the property while construction is taking place.External and Internal photographs are an example of a previous completed build within the development.Lounge (4.1m x 4.0m)Kitchen (2.50m x 3.25m)Bedroom 1 (3.0m x 4.2m)Bedroom 2 (3.7m x 3.0m)Bathroom (2.5m x 2.5m)