Newly modernised is this lovely three bedroom detached bungalow on the very popular Barry Road! The property has been extended to give a more spacious feel inside, and also offers a garage/workshop. Call Allen & Harris Barry on to book your viewing!
Allen and Harris are pleased to bring to the market this newly modernised, extended and improved detached three bungalow on Barry Road with off road parking and a garage/workshop. The property is situated in a popular area of Barry close to shops, bus routes and other amenities. The property briefly comprises entrance hallway, three bedrooms, lounge, kitchen diner and wet room. To front, driveway with parking, and to the rear, enclosed rear garden with hard standing and artificial grass. To the side, Garage/workshop.
Enter via PVCu door into entrance hallway, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator, access to all rooms.
Lounge 13' 6" x 10' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.25m )
Carpet laid to floor, electric feature fireplace, through to kitchen diner,
Kitchen/diner 19' 2" x 16' 4" ( 5.84m x 4.98m )
PVCu double glazed windows to side and rear and double glazed sky light. Two wall mounted radiators, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, freestanding gas oven and gas hob, space for white goods, stainless steel sink and drainer, access to rear lobby
From kitchen/diner throughout to rear lobby. Access to rear via PVCu door with double glazed units, and access to wet room.
Bedroom One 12' 4" into bay x 9' 11" ( 3.76m into bay x 3.02m )
PVCu double glazed window to front, wall mounted radiator, feature fireplace, carpet laid to floor
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 2" o ( 3.78m x 3.10m o )
PVCu double glazed window to front, carpet laid to floor, wall mounted radiator
PVCu double glazed window to side, carpet laid to floor, Cupboard housing modern 'combi' boiler, wall mounted radiator.
PVCu double glazed obscured glass window to side, wall mounted radiator, wash hand basin, WC, walk in shower
Enclosed front garden, gated driveway and parking for multi cars, access to garage/workshop via side hinged wooden doors.
Enclosed rear garden, comprising of hard standing, artificial grass and loose slate chipping's.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.