Offers in region of£289,950
3 bed detached bungalow for sale Croft Farm Close, Everton, Doncaster DN10
- Everton Primary School0.2 miles
- Mattersey Primary School1.1 miles
- Robin Hood Airport 4.7 miles
- Retford6.8 miles
Features and description
- Fully Renovated Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Dining Area & Bespoke Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms, Ensuite & Bathroom
- Upgraded Wiring, Plumbing & Insulation
- CCTV & Auto Irrigation System
- Garage & Driveway
- Gardens Front & Rear
- Private Decked Area To The Rear
detached bungalow that has been fully renovated located to a quiet cul-de-sac within everton. Beautifully presented and offered with high quality fixtures and fittings. Sought after countryside village location. Absolutely must be viewed! No chain.
**viewings still accepted**Fantastic detached bungalow that has been renovated throughout, located to a quiet cul-de-sac within the popular countryside village of Everton. This light and bright bungalow has a modern open plan dining kitchen, that is partially open plan to the lounge. Furthermore, there are three bedrooms, ensuite to the master and a modern bathroom. With a garden along with driveway leading up to the garage at the front along with a lovely enclosed garden with private decked area at the rear. Absolutely must be viewed to appreciate the quality of the fixtures and fittings along with the attention to detail throughout. Property completely replumbed with fresh piping throughout the interior and brand new A rated lpg gas central heating boiler and radiators. Cat5 cabled to lounge and all bedrooms with central wifi hub from roof and new CCTV system that is phone/Ipad compatible.
Everton is a sought after village nestled within the South Yorkshire countryside, with a couple of village pubs, hairdresser and a reputable primary school. With good links to Bawtry, where a range of local amenities can be found, and access to the A1/M18 motorway networks.
Accessed via a side facing door, the entrance porch gives access to the entrance hall.
With spot lights to ceiling, contemporary radiator, wifi controlled CH Programmer and laminate flooring. With boarded and shelved roof space with loft ladder, lighting and power.
Lounge 11' 8" max x 17' 11" ( 3.56m max x 5.46m )
Lovely light and bright main reception room with windows to both the front and side elevations. Having a multi fuel burner, two TV aerials and a telephone point. The lounge is semi open plan to the dining area and has a contemporary central heating radiator.
Having a front facing window and a contemporary radiator. This dining area is open plan to the kitchen and the lounge.
Kitchen 21' 7" Into Dining Area x 10' 9" ( 6.58m Into Dining Area x 3.28m )
Fitted with a bespoke, custom fitted range of wall and base units incorporating a washing machine, dish washer, double oven, gas hob with extractor fan overhead, microwave and fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit, side facing door and side facing window. Having a breakfast bar built in, display cabinetry and a feature plate rack.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 12' 1" ( 3.33m x 3.68m )
Generous master bedroom with spot lights to ceiling, two TV aerials, a contemporary central heating radiator and rear facing French doors leading out into the rear garden.
Attractive ensuite with high quality fittings. Having a mains fed shower within a cubicle, low flush wc and basin. With a heated towel rail and a side facing obscured window.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 1" ( 3.63m x 2.77m )
Double bedroom with spot lights to ceiling, TV aerial and contemporary central heating radiator. Rear facing window overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.49m x 2.64m )
Single bedroom with a side facing window, contemporary central heating radiator, TV aerial and telephone point.
Fitted with a quality suite including a bath with shower overhead from the taps, sink unit and low flush wc. Having spotlights to ceiling, heated towel rail, an extractor fan and tiled flooring.
To the front of the property there is an open plan lawned garden with built in irrigation system. Having a generous driveway to the side leading up to the detached garage. At the rear of the property there is a lovely lawned garden with attractive borders and a fantastic raised decked area to the rear of the garage, creating a private space to relax and enjoy. The property has a pedestrian gate to the side elevation giving access into the garden, outside lighting, external power supply and both hot and cold external taps. With a CCTV system fitted to cover all sides of the property.
The detached garage has a powered electric up and over garage door, with utility area at back of garage with new AEG tumble drier. With side facing courtesy door along with power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Bawtry. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Bawtry for full details and further information.