3 bed detached house for sale Deptford, Wylye, Warminster BA12
- Wylye Valley Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School2.7 miles
- Dinton CofE Primary School4.4 miles
- Tisbury7.1 miles
- Warminster9.3 miles
Features and description
- Stunning Character Property
- Generous Private Front Garden
- Double Garage with Office
- Large Gated Driveway
- Countryside Setting
An incredible character property set in the rural Hamlet of Deptford, which is near to Wylye and Fisherton De Le Mere. Offers stunning original features throughout and a generous plot for room to convert or add additional accommodation. The Stables is a beautiful home in a striking rural surround.
The Stables is a beautiful characterful cottage, set on a third of an acre, in the Hamlet of Deptford, set along the A36, the property is incredibly well located for access through the West Country and onward along the A303 to London. Deptford is made up of a few houses and is nearby to the village of Wylye and Fisherton de la Mere, which offer beautiful rural walks along the Wylye River. The property is accommodation is made up of three bedrooms, a family bathroom, living room, kitchen and conservatory. Every corner is bursting with original character and has been exceptionally maintained and well presented. The Stables is set on a large plot and has the potential to convert the double garage into a living space with plumbing, electric and multi-fuel stove. The front garden is so generous it could also be converted into additional accommodation without interfering with the current property.
This is a stunning rural retreat for those wanting tranquility but still be connected to central hubs such as London, Bath, Bristol and Salisbury.
The property is hidden behind a large front garden and a long drive and offers three bedroom and stunning character accommodation. Welcoming you along the gravel drive is the pitched entrance way with stunning doorway and original pulley bell system
Entering the entrance hall you are struck by the exposed brickwork and feature beams as well as a striking stain glass, internal, window, the hall leads too the ground floor bedroom, the family bathroom and living room, and offers good internal storage.
Living Room 24' 7" Max x 17' 1" Max ( 7.49m Max x 5.21m Max )
The living room is a real highlight to the property with a stunning feature fireplace and wooden structural beams and exposed wooden floor boards.
Kitchen 20' 7" x 10' ( 6.27m x 3.05m )
The kitchen has been very well maintained and has a wonderful modern country feel, with views into the garden, a Rayburn, Electric hob and Oven are available
Conservatory 10' 2" x 9' 11" ( 3.10m x 3.02m )
There is a dining conservatory off the kitchen, ideal for family dinner and is framed by beautiful rural views.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" Max x 7' 9" Max ( 3.02m Max x 2.36m Max )
Bedroom three is on the ground floor and offers windows to the front and side of the property as well as a large airing cupboard
The bathroom is finished to an incredibly high standard and has a walk in shower.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 10' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.12m )
Bedroom One has double glazed windows to the rear, built in wardrobes and eves storage as well as stunning feature beams.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Bedroom two has a front facing double glazed droma window with eves storage and stunning character features.
The double garage has lots of potential, currently used for storage, it offers a kitchenette/office room with side door access into the garage which has been fitted with a log burner should it be needed as annex at any stage.
Stunning rear garden with a wooded surround and countryside views. Space for BBQ's and outdoor dining with newly fitted hot tub for summer evenings. There are additonal storage sheds
The front garden is a stunning space with a well presented lawn, established trees and hedgerows and could be utilised for a potential development plot.
The driveway offers parking for multiple cars and has gated access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris Westbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris Westbury for full details and further information.