Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this well-presented two bedroom apartment situated in a cul-de-sac location in Fareham. The property benefits from a lounge, kitchen, en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom and allocated parking. Viewings highly recommended!
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this well-presented two bedroom apartment situated in the popular location of Fareham, close to local shops, amenities, schools, public transport and motorway links. Viewing highly recommended!
Secure door entry system, stairs to all floors.
Door to side elevation from communal hallway, storage cupboard housing hot water tank, radiator, wood laminate flooring and doors to:
Lounge 15' 8" plus door recess x 11' 2" ( 4.78m plus door recess x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to side elevation, telephone and tv points, radiator, wood laminate flooring, double glazed French style doors opening to Juliet balcony and opens to:
Kitchen 7' 8" x 7' 4" ( 2.34m x 2.24m )
Stainless steel sink and drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of matching wall and base units, roll edge work surfaces, splash back tiling, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 12' x 8' 6" ( 3.66m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, tv point, wood laminate flooring, radiator and door to:
Tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and tiled in the principle areas.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 5' 9" ( 3.61m x 1.75m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, telephone point, wood laminate flooring and radiator.
Panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan, radiator and tiled in the principle areas.
Communal lawn area and allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.