2 bed property for sale Pavilion Court, Mary Street, Porthcawl CF36
- Porthcawl Comprehensive School0.3 miles
- Nottage Primary School0.5 miles
- Pyle3.4 miles
- Bridgend6 miles
Features and description
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Available with No Chain
- Private entrance
- Partial Sea View
Two bedroom retirement apartment located adjacent to Porthcawl seafront and town. Private access directly into the property.
Offered for sale with no on going chain is this ground floor, purpose built retirement apartment ( Over 55s ) located just off Porthcawl Seafront. With convenient private access without having to use the communal lobby, the ground floor apartment has been recently redecorated and also benefits from a house manager, laundry room, communal lounge and study plus secure parking ( subject to availability ). Internally the property briefly comprises of entrance hall with access to the living room has a fitted carpet and french doors with Juliet balcony, there is a sea view through an archway within the pavilion car parking area. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with a work top and space for appliances. The master bedroom has a fitted carpet. There is also a second bedroom which would also lend itself as a very useful office/study/dressing room. The shower room suite comprises of shower, wash hand basin and a wc.
A wheelchair friendly pathway provides easy and convenience access to the private entrance door. To the right at the rear of the apartment are two bedrooms. Doors to shower room, A/C and Lounge.
Lounge 14' 10" max x 10' 5" max ( 4.52m max x 3.17m max )
Located to the front of the property is a spacious sitting room. There are double french doors with a Juliet balcony. Recently carpeted, feature electric fireplace.
From the lounge there is an opening to the kitchen with ample units provide storage and work surface space. Inset sink unit, space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks.
Bedroom One 11' 8" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.56m max x 2.69m max )
Bedroom Two 5' 10" max x 8' 4" max ( 1.78m max x 2.54m max )
A white suite with wall tiling and non slip flooring comprising of walk in shower with wall mounted shower unit, W.C and wash basin.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Porthcawl. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Porthcawl for full details and further information.