4 bed detached house for sale Jenner Grove, Blythe Bridge, Stoke-On-Trent ST11
- Meir Heath Academy0.8 miles
- Fulford Primary School1.1 miles
- Blythe Bridge1.4 miles
- Longton3.5 miles
Features and description
- Versatile accommodation - with three reception rooms, two of which are being used as a formal dining room and a play room but could be used as a study or sitting room to suit your needs
- The master bedroom suite has a walk in wardrobe, perfect if you have a passion for clothes as well as an en-suite - just what every lady of the house desires
- The stunning contemporary open plan kitchen diner with integrated appliances is just a show stopper with a large island unit with breakfast bar
- Boasting two ensuite bathrooms, a utility room and a guest cloakroom - all must have for today's modern living
- Scenic walks are literally on your doorstep - Sought after location with easy access to commuter links
From our Stone office head south-east on Christchurch Way/A520. Turn right onto Crown Street/A520 and continue straight onto Newcastle Street/A520. Keep left to continue on Radford Street/A520. Turn right then turn left onto Hilderstone Road/B5066. Turn right onto Stallington Road. Turn right onto Franklin Drive then turn right onto Jenner Grove.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - James Du Pavey. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact James Du Pavey for full details and further information.