Ground Floor Internal Entrance:
Hallway, open reception area with doors to shower room and bedrooms 1 and 2, under stairs storage cupboard. Turned stairs to first floor accommodation
Bedroom 1: 17' 0" x 12' 8' (5.18m x 3.86m)
Plenty of room for a super king size bed, bedside cabinets and other bedroom furniture. Ceiling high double door wardrobe with full width hanging rail and storage shelf. Bedside wall lights and suspended ceiling light. Double glazed double French doors open onto a private paved and gated garden patio, a lovely summer suntrap.
En-suite: 7' 6" x 6' 0" (2.29m x 1.83m)
Modern white suite, bath and integrated shower with glass screen. Wash hand basin with mixer tap, housed in a fitted vanity unit that also encloses the cistern for the toilet. Recessed large mirrored bathroom cabinet with shaving socket above the vanity unit work surface, tiled walls with a co-ordinated mosaic detail, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail and inset ceiling mounted down-lighters.
Bedroom 2: 13'3" x 10' 7" (4.04m x 3.23m)
Ample room for a super king size bed and bedside cabinets. Built-in ceiling high wardrobe with hanging rail and an extra large storage space to the rear.
Shower Room: 6' 3" x 5' 8" (1.91m x 1.73m)
Contemporary white suite, shower quadrant enclosure. Wash hand basin with mixer tap housed in a fitted vanity unit that also encloses the cistern for the toilet. Large mirrored bathroom cabinet above the vanity unit work surface, tiled walls with a co-ordinated mosaic detail, extractor fan, wall mounted heated towel rail and inset ceiling mounted down-lighters.
First Floor Landing:
Turned stairs up to lounge/dining room, kitchen and a large airing cupboard housing a hot water cylinder.
Lounge: 17' 0" x 10' 6" (5.18m x 3.2m)
The spacious lounge and dining area is a wonderful light and airy room 24' 10'' wide. This room features a bespoke light oak fire surround with mirror and cast iron insets. Dimmer switches control ceiling and table lights in lounge and dining area.
Dining Area: 14' 4'' x 13' 2" (4.37m x 4.01m)
This area can accommodate an eight-place dining table, sideboard and lamp tables. There is a convenient glazed two-door serving hatch from kitchen. French doors open onto the south facing private paved balcony - a perfect place to sit and enjoy your coffee in peaceful surroundings.
Kitchen: 12' 9 ' x 8' 0" (3.89m x 2.44m)
Glazed door to kitchen. Miele designed and installed kitchen comprising an inset one and a half white bowl/single drainer, 3-way mixer tap. Range of wall and base cupboards, a pullout larder, drawers and a wine bottle rack. Fully integrated Miele appliances include a fridge/ freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine, dishwasher, ceramic hob, charcoal filter cooker hood, double oven, one with pyrolytic self-cleaning feature, the other a combination oven with microwave. Tiled splash backs surround all work surfaces and cooking areas. Wall mounted extractor fan and a glazed serving hatch serving the dinning area. Worktop lighting and inset ceiling mounted down-lighters.
Pressurised hot water storage tank and slatted shelving for linen storage. Economy 7 time switch.
This relaxed lifestyle is great for both retired couples & young professionals
- This property is positioned on the sunny south side of this historic building
- All exterior white PVC windows and doors are double-glazed
- The property is leasehold (expiring 2992)
- Access/visitors to the main ground floor reception area is through the main door phone security entry system or an issued pass-card
- Communal main entrance opens into a large atrium revealing an impressive curved marble staircase flanked by two marble columns
- Stairs and two lifts (both replaced this year) serve upper and lower levels
- The building is currently served by high speed fibre optic broadband
- In-house management team are responsible for finance, expenditure, maintenance and planning for the property
- Fedden Village staff includes a caretaker, a general maintenance man and full time gardener
- The local bus service stops 50 yards from the main gates
- Royal Mail post collection box beside front main entrance
This historic building is a former Edwardian nautical school that has been converted into a prestigious private gated community offering a range of luxurious apartments. Set in 16 acres of landscaped and wooded areas it offers a wide range of communal facilities including three tennis courts, an outdoor heated swimming pool (May until October), snooker room, library, table tennis, lounge area with a grand piano, a well equipped gym, sauna with changing rooms.
Viewing arrangement by appointment T: E:
The Piazza, Harbour Road, Portishead, BS20 7JN
Interested parties should satisfy themselves, by inspection or otherwise as to the accuracy of the description given and any floor plans shown in these property details. All measurements, distances and areas listed are approximate. Fixtures, fittings and other items are not included unless specified in these details. Please note that any services, heating systems, or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
A member of Countrywide plc. Countrywide Estate Agents, trading as Woods. Registered in England No. 789476 Code: CentralEA_PIW_PIW200164_PL6PLr_8
• Ground and first floor maisonette
• Located on the South side of the building
• Well maintained light & airy apartment
• Gated security
• Two designated parking spaces
• Wonderful spacious living area
• Views over woodland backdrop
• Two large double+ bedrooms
• Paved private patio seating areas
• Double glazed windows and doors
• Balcony with wrought iron metal work
• Exceptional on-site lifestyle facilities