Offers in region of£365,000
3 bed bungalow for sale Sladepool Farm Road, Birmingham B14
- Hollywood Primary School0.3 miles
- Grendon Junior and Infant School (NC)0.4 miles
- Yardley Wood1.5 miles
- Shirley1.5 miles
Features and description
- 3 Bedrooms
- Entrance Hall
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Detached Bungalow
- Rear Garden
- Secure Off Road Parking
Sladepool Farm Road is situated off the Alcester Road South, Kings Heath a suburb of Birmingham, five miles South of the city centre. It is the next suburb South from Moseley on the A435. Kings Heath is a very popular area which grew around the High Street where there are many restaurants, cafes and shops plus an excellent bus service into and out of the city centre. The area is also best known for its wide range of outstanding primary and secondary schools and great transport links in and out of the city centre.
How to get there: Enter into Sat Nav: B14 5EE
General Advice: Before travelling a distance to view any property, to get a feel for the locality, many think it is worthwhile exploring the setting on Google Earth/Google Street Maps.
* A spacious three bedroom detached bungalow renovated to A high standard with secure gated off road parking.
* entrance hallway with access to study/bedroom four and utility cupboard with plumbing for automatic washing machine.
* an extremely spacious open plan living/dining/kitchen area comprising of A range of base cupboards and drawer unit with quartz work surface over, matching wall mounted cabinets, inset sink with mixer tap, island unit with further base cupboards, integrated double oven and grill, induction hob and dishwasher, space for american style fridge freezer. A double glazed window to front aspect, skylight with up lighting, bifold doors to rear and central heating radiators.
* three double bedrooms all with central heating radiators. Two of the bedrooms have double doors opening out onto rear garden.
* master bedroom has an ensuite shower room comprising of A close coupled W.C, vanity wash hand basin and shower cubicle with rainforest shower.
* family bathroom comprising of A close coupled W.C, vanity wash hand basin and P shaped bath with rainforest shower over.
* bistro style garden with paved pathway, timber fencing to sides and with lovely centre artificial lawning.
* no upward chain
The property was converted from office use to a detached bungalow and has undergone a strip down to brick renovation, everything removed back to bare brickwork and rebuilt with new roof layout, new plumbing, new central heating, new wiring new windows/ doors etc. Full planning and building regulations obtained.
The central heating boiler is situated in the Study.
Tenure: The agent understands the property is Freehold.<br /><br />
Bedroom Four/Study (3.23m x 2.03m (10' 7" x 6' 8"))
Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area (12.75m x 4.11m (41' 10" x 13' 6"))
Bedroom One (4m x 2.9m (13' 1" x 9' 6"))
Ensuite Shower Room (2.87m x 1.17m (9' 5" x 3' 10"))
Bedroom Two (3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8"))
Bedroom Three (3.96m x 3.1m (13' 0" x 10' 2"))
Bathroom (2.87m x 1.83m (9' 5" x 6' 0"))
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Robert Oulsnam & Co. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Robert Oulsnam & Co for full details and further information.