walk in and be amazed! This Detached spacious Bungalow has been greatly improved by the present owners with a newly fitted Kitchen and Bathroom. Book your tour to see for yourself what this home has to offer .
This spacious Detached Bungalow has ample accommodation for entertaining both family and friends. The present owners have greatly improved the layout which comprises of Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Family Room, Utility Room, 3 Bedrooms Master having Ensuite and Family Bathroom. Off Road Parking for multiple cars. Situated on a good size plot with Annexe potential. Virtual Tour Available So Call Today .
having UPVC door to front, windows to front and side, tiled floor.
having half glazed door to front, laminate floor, textured and coved ceiling.
having loft access, radiator, airing cupboard, wooden floor.
Lounge 11' 1" Max x 23' 1" ( 3.38m Max x 7.04m )
having attractive fireplace with wood burner on hearth. Two radiators, four wall lights, two ceiling lights, TV point. Windows to front and side, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 19' 9" Max x 11' 7" Min ( 6.02m Max x 3.53m Min )
having range of units at wall and base level, solid oak worktops with inset one and half bowl sink, splash back. Large Kitchen island with solid oak top incorporating storage and seating for upto 5 people with light over, Eye level Multifunction Oven and Integrated Microwave and Grill above with electric hob and cooker hood over. Integrated Washing Machine and Dishwasher. Wine Cooler, integrated Fridge and Freezer, TV point, radiator, tiled floor. Window to rear, Sky light and half glazed UPVC door to Garden. Coved ceiling, recess lights.
Family Room/ Snug 9' 2" x 8' 10" ( 2.79m x 2.69m )
having french doors leading to the garden, radiator, tiled floor, TV point, coved ceiling. Opening to Dining Room,
Dining Room 11' 1" x 15' 6" ( 3.38m x 4.72m )
having two radiators, laminate floor, coved ceiling.
Entrance Room/ Utility 19' 3" x 7' 3" ( 5.87m x 2.21m )
having range of units at wall and base level, worksurface, laminate floor. Windows to front and rear, Gas Boiler installed August 2020. Door to front and further door to rear leading to garden.
having low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator, tiled floor, window to front.
Bedroom 1 10' 10" extending to 21' " Max x 9' 4" ( 3.30m extending to 6.40m Max x 2.84m )
The room extends into a useful Dressing Area having two double mirror fronted wardrobes incorporating hanging rails, draws and pull out storage baskets, recessed lights. Two windows to rear, two radiators, wood floor, two wall lights.
having Shower Cubicle, vanity unit, radiator, window to side, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 11' 8" ( 2.77m x 3.56m )
having window to front, laminate floor, textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.69m )
having window to side, wood floor, textured and coved ceiling.
having P shaped bath with screen, multi head mixer taps, low level WC and vanity unit, towel radiator, extractor fan. Window to side, tiled floor.
the property is set back behind a large gravelled driveway offering Off Road Parking for multiple cars. Lawned garden with inset trees and shrubs. Hand gates to both sides of the property giving access to the good size rear garden with the added benefit of not being overlooked and being fully enclosed, laid to lawn with patio areas and decking. Summer house, pergola, lean to store shed. Outside tap, Outside lighting. The side area offers the potential for someone to convert the fencing and gate at the front to double gates which would allow vehicular access to the Garage.
the flat roof on the extension and garage was replaced in August 2020 and has a 15 year warranty.
From the Market Place Long Sutton turn left then immediately right into park Lane. Follow the road round to the right into park road and continue to the junction with Little London. Turn left and follow Little London and the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.