3 bed flat for sale Queen Street, City Centre, Cardiff CF10
- Cardiff Queen Street0.1 miles
- Cardiff Sixth Form College0.2 miles
- Cardiff Academy0.2 miles
- Cathays0.5 miles
Features and description
- Large three bedroom 2nd floor apartment
- Walking distance to the city centre
- 23 foot lounge/dining area
- Private balcony
- No chain
Spacious and modern second floor three bedroom apartment in a fantastic position with private balcony to rear with optimum space throughout with over 23 foot reception space. Concierge in operation upon entrance and serviced lift for access and allocated car parking space to the first floor.
A spacious three bedroom second floor apartment located within "The Aspect" apartment block. Located on the corner of Newport Road you are only walking distance from Cardiff City Centre and has an allocated car parking space to the first floor. Benefiting from a large communal entrance with fob access and 24 hour concierge, personalised letter boxes and serviced lift. This airy apartment comprises of entrance hallway, Leading to large bathroom, and two storage cupboards, Three double bedrooms with en-suite shower room to the master and open plan Lounge/Dining Area leading to private balcony thorugh UPVC patio door, And seperate modern fitted kitchen with intergrated appliances. Fantastic space throughout with 23 foot lounge/dining room and UPVC windows, Electric heaters and wooden effect flooring throughout.
The property benefits from a 24 hour concierge security entrance service and Reception, with wide seating area, personalised letter boxes, fob controlled door entry system and serviced lift.
Open aspect via entrance door with airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
Lounge 23' 3" narrowing to x 16' 1" ( 7.09m narrowing to x 4.90m )
Spacious main reception room with wooden effect lainate flooring throughout. Two UPVC windows to rear and UPVC patio door leading out to balcony from rear aspect.
Kitchen 9' 2" narrowing to x 7' 4" ( 2.79m narrowing to x 2.24m )
Contemporary fitted kitchen with wooden laminate effect flooring. Modern slimline floor and eye level units and complimentary work surfaces, Incorporating a stainless steel sink, electric hob with canopy extractor hood above. Intergrated dishwasher, microwave oven and electric oven. Space for fridge/freezer.
Master Bedroom 14' 1" narrowing to x 9' 7" ( 4.29m narrowing to x 2.92m )
Built in wardrobe and UPVC window to rear and electric heater. Laminate wooden effect flooring throughout.
Three piece white suite with vanity unit and intergrated wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap with complimentary splashack tiling and W.C. Panelled bath and chrome shower unit over head with clear glass shower screen and tiled throughout. Tiled flooring and large mirror.
En-Suite Shower Room
Contemporary three piece suite with ceramic tiling to half wall and tiled flooring. Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and W.C. Air ventilator, wall heater and mirror.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" narrowing to x 8' 1" ( 4.47m narrowing to x 2.46m )
UPVC window to rear and wooden effect laminate throughout and electric heater.
Bedroom 3 14' 8" narrowing to x 5' 1" ( 4.47m narrowing to x 1.55m )
Built in wardrobe and built in shelving unit to the rear. UPVC patio door to rear with wooden effect laminate flooring and electric heater.
Residents Car Parking
Adjacent to The Aspect is a private residents car park, with an allocated car parking space for Apartment 24 numbered 16. The car park is approached via full height fob operated entry double gates with excellent security and easy access to the first storey.
The property Is leasehold 999 years from 2001 with a current annual ground rent of £200 per year and an annual service charge of £2,400 per year.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Peter Alan - Albany Road. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Albany Road for full details and further information.