2 bed terraced house for sale Gravel Path, Berkhamsted HP4
- Berkhamsted Senior School0.2 miles
- Swing Gate Infant School and Nursery0.3 miles
- Berkhamsted0.3 miles
- Hemel Hempstead3.1 miles
Features and description
- Period property
- Conservation area
- Central location
- Upstairs bathroom
- Two double bedrooms
A gorgeous two double bedroom period cottage in the heart of conservation area. Perfect for commuters and first time buyers. This characterful home is just a stone's throw from Berkhamsted train station as well has the town centre with all the amenities that it has to offer.
This beautiful Victorian cottage offers a wealth of living and entertaining space. The spacious kitchen benefits from built in units as well as integrated appliances. This leads to a spacious dining room, perfect for entertaining, with built in bespoke storage units, new solid oak flooring as well as the original Victorian fireplace. Beyond the dining room is an office space with underfloor heating and a Velux window to provide lots of natural light. The living room is the showpiece of this house with a beautiful vaulted ceiling, exposed wooden beams and patio doors out onto the garden.
Upstairs offers two large double bedrooms. The master bedroom benefits from built-in wardrobe and Victorian fireplace, and views over the garden. The bathroom comprises of a three piece suite including roll-top bath and is immaculately presented.
The garden has been recently landscaped with low maintenance raised beds, artificial lawn and a shed at the rear. It's a calm oasis in the middle of Berkhamsted Town Centre, whilst only five minutes from Berkhamsted Railway Station.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Brown & Merry - Berkhamsted. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Brown & Merry - Berkhamsted for full details and further information.