2 bed flat for sale Wissen Drive, Letchworth Garden City SG6
- Hillshott Infant School and Nursery0.3 miles
- Pixmore Junior School0.4 miles
- Letchworth Garden City0.6 miles
- Baldock1.5 miles
Features and description
- No chain
- Integrated appliances
- Well presented
- Two large storage cupboards and a loft space
- One allocated parking space
- Open plan living kitchen/diner
- Secure intercom system
- Spacious accommodation
*** no onward chain *** offered to the market is this well presented two bedroom top floor apartment situated in the ever popular 'Phoenix Park Development'. The property would be perfect for a first time or investment buyer with rental income potential of £925PCM.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Secure telephone entry system. Staircase leading to all floors.
Door to the front aspect. Storage cupboard. Loft hatch. Laminate flooring. Ceiling down lights. Airing cupboard with megaflow water tank. Telephone entry system.
Living / Dining Room / Kitchen 24' 10" x 11' 6" ( 7.57m x 3.51m )
Living / Dining Area
Double glazed window. TV and Sat points. Telephone point. Laminate flooring. Radiator. Open plan with the kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units. Roll top work surfaces. One bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker point. Integrated electric oven and hob. Cooker hood. Radiator. Extractor fan. Space for fridge/freezer. Ceiling down lights. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window.
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.12m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Second Bedroom 8' 6" x 7' 6" ( 2.59m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Panel bath with mixer taps, shower screen and shower attachment over. Tiled splash backs. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring. Ceiling down lights.
Allocated parking space.
Lease Length: 125 years.
Lease Length Remaining: 118 years remaining.
Ground Rent: £308 per annum.
Service Charge: £880 per annum.
Communal bike storage shed.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Letchworth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Letchworth for full details and further information.