This spacious Edwardian five bedroom detached chalet bungalow offers a large kitchen/diner, lounge, two en-suites, bathroom, utility room, off road parking for multiple cars and a large rear garden with workshop. Prompt viewing is essential.
Entrance Hall 30' x 6' ( 9.14m x 1.83m )
Double glazed door to front, radiator and telephone point.
Lounge 18' 7" x 17' 4" max ( 5.66m x 5.28m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French patio doors to rear, gas woodburner with brick fireplace and oak mantle, TV point, telephone point and radiator. Smoke detector.
Kitchen/ Diner 26' 6" x 11' 4" ( 8.08m x 3.45m )
Fully fitted kitchen, wall and base units, two double glazed windows to side, 1.5 bowl asterite sink and drainer, Rangemaster gas hob and oven with cooker hood, dishwasher, tiled walls, boiler, radiator, tv point. Smoke detector.
Utility Room 10' 1" x 6' ( 3.07m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall and base units, cupboards, Stainless steel inset sink in worktop and double glazed door to side.
Bedroom 1 13' 7" x 12' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
Shower cubicle, wc, hand wash basin, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and dressing area with walk in wardrobe.
Double glazed window to side, wc, hand wash basin, double shower, heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom 3 14' 2" max x 11' 4" ( 4.32m max x 3.45m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.71m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, velux window to side, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 5 16' 2" x 7' min ( 4.93m x 2.13m min )
Double glazed velux window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to side, wc, hand wash basin with vanity unit, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Brick weave driveway for multiple cars, access to garden, brick wall to front, electrical power sockets and outside tap.
The rear is mostly laid to lawn with brick feature wall leading part way down the side. Patio area, path leading to outbuilding. Garden features walnut and apple trees.
Outbuilding 19' 1" x 14' 2" ( 5.82m x 4.32m )
Window to front, door to front, power, light and plumbing.
Leiston has proud industrial heritage which is celebrated by the excellent Long Shop Museum. The town has good local proud industrial heritage which is celebrated by the excellent Long Shop Museum. The town has good local amenities, local shops, a supermarket, a cinema, dental practice and doctors' surgery. There is a sports centre with an excellent swimming pool and a primary school and high school. The beautiful beaches at Sizewell, and Aldeburgh and the renowned Minsmere Bird Reserve are accessible off-road on foot or cycle. Dunwich, Havergate Island and the golf courses at Aldeburgh, Thorpeness and Southwold are within easy reach by car, as is the internationally famous Snape Maltings concert hall founded by Benjamin Britten.
The nearby town of Saxmundham benefits from a Tesco and Waitrose supermarket and a railway station with connecting services to London Liverpool Street.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.