2 bed flat for sale Sutherland Court Gardens, Cromer NR27
- Cromer Junior School0.2 miles
- Cromer Academy0.2 miles
- Roughton Road0.6 miles
- Cromer0.7 miles
Features and description
- No Onward Chain
- Garage En Bloc
- Dining Room & Balcony
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Master En-Suite & Separate Bathroom
- Stair Lift
- Nicely Presented Throughout
An executive two double bedroom apartment situated on a select development close to Cromer town centre. Further benefits are gas central heating, stair lift, a pleasant outlook and garage en bloc with electric door. Please contact William H Brown on to arrange your viewing today!
No onward chain! Situated on a highly regarded development close to Cromer town centre, this extremely spacious two bedroom first floor apartment is offered in excellent condition throughout and enjoys a pleasant outlook.
Although there are no age restrictions for the purchaser for this apartment, in addition to the stairs there is a chair lift in the communal entrance hall, so accessing the property couldn't be any easier.
The secure phone entry system ensures this property is safe, a garage en bloc provides essential additional storage ensuring this property a perfect 'lock up and leave'.
Please contact William H Brown on for further information and to arrange your viewing today!
Accessed via stairs and stair lift. Built in storage cupboard with lighting, intercom doorbell, radiator, carpet, smooth ceiling and ornate coving.
Lounge 16' 9" x 16' 10" narrowing to 12' 11" ( 5.11m x 5.13m narrowing to 3.94m )
Double doors to balcony, three glazed windows to extended bay, gas coal effect fire, two radiators, wall lights, two TV points, telephone point, internet point, smooth ceiling, onrate coving and double glazed doors to dining room.
Dining Room 12' 11" x 9' 3" ( 3.94m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window, radiator, carpet, wall lights, smooth ceiling, ornate coving and double doors to lounge.
Kitchen 15' 10" x 8' 7" ( 4.83m x 2.62m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, double glazed window, sink and drainer with additional half sink with waste compactor, electric stack oven with electric hob, pull out cooker hood, splash backs, TV and telephone point, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar and airing cupboard.
Master Bedroom 19' 4" max x 23' 9" max narrowing to 9' 3" ( 5.89m max x 7.24m max narrowing to 2.82m )
Double glazed window, two double built in wardrobes, carpet, TV and telephone point, radiator, wall lights smooth ceiling and ornate coving.
En-Suite 8' 4" x 5' 6" ( 2.54m x 1.68m )
Vinyl flooring, bath with mixer taps and shower head, walk in shower cubicle, radiator, W/C, wash hand basin on vanity unit and partly tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 9' 4" ( 4.83m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window, built in double wardrobe, radiator, carpet, loft access with integrated ladder, TV and telephone point, smooth ceiling and ornate coving.
Vinyl flooring, partly tiled walls, radiator, wash hand basin, W/C, walk in shower cubiclem smooth ceiling and ornate coving.
Use of communal gardens.
Garage in separate garage block, with an up and over eletcric door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Cromer. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Cromer for full details and further information.