4 bed equestrian property for sale Silver Street, Winteringham, Scunthorpe DN15
- Winteringham Primary School0.3 miles
- Winterton Community Academy1.9 miles
- Brough2.8 miles
- Ferriby3.9 miles
Features and description
- Unique individual detached family house
- 9 acres approximately of outstanding grounds including formal mature gardens and paddock
- Stable block and menage
- Semi rural position on edge of sought after lincolnshire village
- Very fine main lounge and dining area
- Extremely large dining kitchen
- En-suite bathroom off main bedroom
- Garage and workshop
- Superb gardens with patio area, fish pond and parking area
- Highly recommended - must be viewed
*13 Minute drive to the Humber Bridge, giving easy access to Hull, Beverley and York.*
A truly outstanding modern detached family house, set in delightful landscaped gardens and with a total of approximately 9 acres, including a purpose built detached stable block (8 stables plus store) and superb quality Menage, fenced and flood lit and individual securely fenced various paddocks. Potential for Livery/Equestrian Centre. The seller operates a successful Quality Car Sales Business on site with full planning permission. Spacious accommodation includes Hall, Large Main Lounge with Dining Area, Large Sitting/Family Room, Good sized Kitchen, Conservatory, 2 ground floor Double Bedrooms, Luxury Shower Room, 2 further double Bedrooms, En-suite Bathroom, Garage and Workshop. Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing. Superb mature gardens with extensive patio areas, fish pond and parking area. Rarely available. Fantastic opportunity for the discerning buyer. Highly recommended. Must be viewed.
For further information please call Becci Grant on .
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Paul Fox Estate Agents - Brigg. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Paul Fox Estate Agents - Brigg for full details and further information.