5 bed detached house for sale Church Street, Holme, Peterborough PE7
- Holme CofE Primary School0 miles
- Stilton Church of England Primary Academy2 miles
- Peterborough6.8 miles
- Whittlesea7.5 miles
Features and description
- Entrance hall, lounge
- Dining room, study, morning room
- Kitchen diner, utility, downstairs wc
- Five bedrooms, ensuite to master
- Family bathroom, double garage, generous gardens
A spacious, extended family home in a popular non estate location, offering: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, study, kitchen diner, utility, morning room, downstairs wc, five bedrooms, ensuite to the master, family bathroom, generous driveway, double garage and generous gardens.
An individual family home which is set in a pleasant non estate location in this popular Village.
This home offers deceptively spacious flexible accommodation, which has been much improved by the current owners. With three main reception rooms, as well as five bedrooms, this home would be perfect for those looking to now work from home and along with a good sized garden & double garage, this home must be viewed to appreciate!.
Holme is a small, pretty Village set just a few miles from the A1M and offers local amenities to include: Church, active Village hall, well regarded Schooling and a popular Public House / Restaurant, along with countryside walks and Holme Woods. Main Line rail links are available from nearby Peterborough or Huntingdon.
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard.
Lounge 11' 11" inc chimney breast x 15' 11" ( 3.63m inc chimney breast x 4.85m )
Double glazed windows to the front & side, radiator, cast log burner set onto slate hearth.
Dining / Family Room 10' 5" x 11' 3" ( 3.17m x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows to the front & side, radiator.
Study 10' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Kitchen Diner 28' 2" x 12' 3" extending to 8' 8" ( 8.59m x 3.73m extending to 2.64m )
Double glazed window and sliding double glazed door to the rear, radiator. Sink drainer set into work surface, further work surfaces with cupboards & drawers below with range of wall mounted storage cupboards. Breakfast bar, fitted electric oven & hob, fridge freezer space, plumbing for dishwasher.
Morning Room 11' 2" x 7' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.21m )
Double glazed french doors and windows to the rear, radiator, tiled flooring.
Utility 8' 2" x 8' ( 2.49m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window & door to the side, range of fitted storage cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, fridge freezer space, oil fired central heating boiler, tiled flooring.
Close coupled wc, hand wash basin, radiator, tiled flooring and half height tiling to walls.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the front.
Bedroom 1 15' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the side & velux window to the front, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin, shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 10' 5" ( 3.73m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, stripped wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 9' ( 3.76m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 8" x 8' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom 5 7' 11" x 11' 3" ( 2.41m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Frosted double glazed window to the rear, radiator, close coupled wc, hand wash basin set into vanity unit, tiled panel bath, bidet, radiator & shower cubicle.
Outside The Property
This home enjoys a very pleasant non estate location and is set behind a hedged front boundary. The ere is a gravelled driveway which leads to the double garage benefits from a replacement flat roof and has twin up & over doors, side courtesy door & power & light connected.
The gardens extend to the rear and sides of the property and are nicely mature in nature, laid largely to lawn with established planting and beds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Yaxley. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Yaxley for full details and further information.