4 bed detached house for sale Ringstead Road, Heacham, King's Lynn PE31
- Heacham Infant and Nursery School0.5 miles
- Heacham Junior School0.8 miles
- West Lynn Ferry Landing11.7 miles
- King's Lynn Ferry Landing11.7 miles
Features and description
Close to Beach
- Four bedroom detached 'Scandinavian' style chalet
- Mature gardens with area of woodland, totalling in excess of 1 acre (stms)
- Spacious sitting room with wood burner
- Large gravel driveway
- Principle bedroom with balcony
This four bedroom Scandinavian style chalet is set in a large mature garden with an area of woodland, on the edge of this ever popular coastal village. The property boasts extensive and flexible accommodation and would make a perfect family home.
This individual Scandinavian style detached chalet stands in generous gardens on the edge of the desirable coastal village of Heacham. The property offers three bedrooms on the first floor as well a large seating area with windows to the south. The Principal Bedroom features a wonderful balcony overlooking the garden, the first floor accommodation also includes a Shower Room. On the ground floor there as an additional bedroom, wet room style Shower Room, generous Sitting Room with wood burner, Kitchen/Dining Room and Utility Room. Externally a gravel drive provides ample parking and the established gardens feature a number of specimen trees, pond partially covered patio and an area of woodland.
With door in from the side aspect and exposed wood stairs leading to the first floor. Partially glazed double doors lead into the Sitting Room and further doors open to the Kitchen, Bedroom 4 and Shower Room. Fitted storage cupboard.
A 'wet room' style shower room with white suite comprising walk in shower area, wc and wall mounted wash basin, partial tiling to walls, chrome towel rail/radiator.
A lovely room with windows to two aspects and French doors opening out to the patio. This room is fitted with a wood burning stove on a hearth with an exposed flue.
Another well-proportioned room with windows to two aspects. Fitted with wood fronted cabinets to two walls with worksurfaces over and inset twin bowl stainless sink with drainer. Matching wall cabinets, fitted oven and hob with filter hood over. Door to Utility Room.
With fitted stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, window to the side aspect and door to the front.
Having window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden and fitted double wardrobe.
A pleasant seating area with stairs up from the Reception Hall. Windows to the side, southern, aspect fitted storage.
With fitted wardrobes and cupboard to one wall, windows overlook the garden and a glazed door opens onto the Balcony. The exposed flue from the wood burning stove in the Sitting Room continues through this room.
The covered balcony provides a lovely seating area with views over the garden.
With window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobe.
With window to the front aspect.
Having a white suite comprising shower in corner cubicle, pedestal hand wash basin and WC. Electric towel rail.
To the front of the property a gravel drive provides ample parking and turning, with access alongside the property to the rear garden. This generous rear garden is lawned with a number of specimen trees, shrubs and an area of woodland at the bottom of the garden. Adjoining the property itself, with French doors from the Sitting Room is a partially covered patio and there is also a fenced pond.
Heacham is a popular, thriving, coastal village, located on the A149,2 miles south from the seaside resort of Hunstanton. The village has a wide range of shops from two supermarkets, to many takeaways. There are two stunning beaches which enjoy lovely sunsets, with primary and junior schools closeby and a pub called the West Norfolk with adjoining butchers and the Heacham Manor Hotel and Restaurant with golf course. The village is served by regular transport links to Hunstanton and the popular town of King's Lynn, both offering a wider range of amenities, whilst King's Lynn has direct rail links to London King's Cross via Cambridge. There are many walks with rspb bird reserves within easy reach at Titchwell and Snettisham.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown Select - Norwich. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown Select - Norwich for full details and further information.