Drysdale Properties are delighted to offer this high quality 3 bedroom, three storey, semi-detached town house located on a small residential development in Johnston.
The property was newly built in 2017, the "show home" of the development and offers many quality finishings including bi folding doors leading from the superb open plan kitchen/dining room, high gloss kitchen with granite worktops, oak flooring and doors. This property makes an ideal family home.
The property briefly comprising of: Entrance hall, lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, downstairs wc, utility room, family bathroom, two double bedrooms and master bedroom with en-suite, rear enclosed garden and detached garage with driveway parking.
- Enter via a composite glazed and panelled front door, oak flooring, central heating radiator, LED downlights, door to cloakroom.
- Oak flooring, a modern fitted suite of low level w.c. With dual flush cistern, pedestal wash hand basin, splash back tiling, central heating radiator, obscure upvc double glazed window to side.
Kitchen/Dining Room (19' 07" x 16' 10" or 5.97m x 5.13m)
- Kitchen comprises of tiled flooring, an extensively fitted modern range of high gloss wall and base units with granite preparation work surfaces, AEG electric hob and extractor, eye level oven and grill, integrated fridge freezer, inset stainless steel sink, integrated dish washer. Dining room comprises of tiled flooring, vertical contemporary central heating radiator, feature bi folding doors leading to the rear landscaped garden, downlighters, door to utility room.
- Fitted base units with granite effect preparation work surfaces, circular stainless steel sink, oil fired central heating boiler, washing machine and dryer, upvc double glazed window to rear.
Living Room (16' 04" x 9' 09" or 4.98m x 2.97m)
- Oak flooring, upvc double glazed french doors opening to front, central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
- Central heating radiator, upvc double glazed windows to front and side, airing cupboard and separate storage cupboard, stair to second floor.
Bedroom 2 (9' 11" x 9' 10" or 3.02m x 3.00m)
- Central heating radiator, feature juliet balcony to front, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 (13' 03" x 9' 02" or 4.04m x 2.79m)
- Central heating radiator, upvc double glazed window to rear.
- Tiled flooring, a modern fitted suite of panelled bath with mixer shower over, low level w.c. With dual flush cistern, pedestal wash hand basin, splash back tiling, heated towel rail, obscure Upvc double glazed window to rear, downlighters.
Second Floor Landing
- Storage cupboard.
Master Bedroom (17' 08" x 13' 04" or 5.38m x 4.06m)
- Central heating radiator, large double glazed velux windows to front and rear, the rear with views over countryside, door to en suite.
- Tiled flooring, a modern fitted suite of walk in shower cubical with electric shower, splash back tiling, pedestal wash hand basin, low level w.c. With dual flush cistern.
- Positioned on a corner plot the property offers an enclosed landscaped rear garden of laid to lawn and patio sitting area, access to garage via pvc door. To the front is a further landscaped garden and driveway affording off road parking.
Garage (17' 09" x 9' 09" or 5.41m x 2.97m)
- Detached garage, access via up and over door, power and lighting
EPC Rating: B-87
Heating: Oil Central Heating
Council Tax Band: D - £1453.96pa