A beautifully-presented, three bedroom, split-level duplex apartment, positioned within the award-winning Newhall development. The spacious property comes with private allocated parking and would represent an ideal first-time purchase or investment opportunity
A beautifully-presented, three bedroom, split-level duplex apartment, positioned within the award-winning Newhall development. The spacious property comes with private allocated parking and would represent an ideal first-time purchase or investment opportunity. The Ground floor comprises an entrance hall, leading to a vast, open-plan lounge with a fully-fitted kitchen area. The second floor offers a well-presented master bedroom with an en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a three-piece suite. Please contact us today to arrange an early viewing.
Lounge/kitchen 23' 1" x 28' ( 7.04m x 8.53m )
Open-plan: Double glazed window to front aspect x two, double glazed window to rear aspect x two, double glazed bay window to rear aspect, vertical radiators x four, stainless steel sink drainer unit with mix tap, oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel splashback, integrated washer/dryer, tiled flooring.
Radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 11' 1" ( 3.81m x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
En-Suite 8' 5" x 8' 1" ( 2.57m x 2.46m )
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, spotlights, double walk in shower, sink with mixer tap and vanity unit, w/c.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.81m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 10' 6" ( 3.20m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath, sink with mixer tap, w/c, radiator, laminate flooring.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.