2 bed terraced house for sale Fairmead View, Box, Corsham SN13
- Box Church of England Primary School0.1 miles
- Colerne CofE Primary School1.8 miles
- Bradford-on-Avon5 miles
- Melksham5.3 miles
Features and description
- A Must View Property!
- Characterful Cottage
- Inherent Features
- Generous Front and Fear Gardens
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Homely and Comforting Atmosphere
- Countryside View
Steeped in history and character, this cottage was once The Old Police House built in 1899. With inherent features, this property has two bedrooms and large front and rear gardens both laid to lawn, a real gardener's delight! Situated in a spectacular position in Box with countryside views.
Welcome to Fairmead View, an inviting and characterful mid-terraced cottage. This unique property was originally The Old Police House, built in 1899. In a delightful position in Box, overlooking an abundance of countryside and the impressive front garden, laid to lawn. This property is a must see!
Our vendor's favourite features about the property are the quiet location, the close proximity to local amenities, and the beautiful view.
It is our understanding that the Property is not registered at the Land Registry which is the case with a significant proportion of land across England and Wales. Your conveyancer will take the necessary steps and advise you accordingly.
Glass paneled door into entrance hall with stairs to first floor and entrances into living room and dining room.
Living Room 11' 11" max x 11' 3" ( 3.63m max x 3.43m )
The good sized living room has a window at the front, and an original feature fireplace, boasting elegance and character.
A particularly spacious dining room with a pretty sash window to the rear. The chimney is closed, but potential to reopen and have a warming fireplace. The dining room has attractive, gentle wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 4" max ( 3.66m x 2.24m max )
Part glazed door into the kitchen with rich coloured wooden wall and base units. There is a window overlooking the rear garden. An original latch door leads into:
A wonderfully bright room sun room with windows at both ends and a door leading into the rear garden.
Landing with loft access and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 14' 10" x 11' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.61m )
The master bedroom is complimented by the impressive feature fireplace. The windows at the front overlook the beautiful front gardens, the playing field and beyond.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' max ( 3.63m x 2.74m max )
A double bedroom with another stunning fireplace, and a window at the rear overlooking the rear garden and autumn colours.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin with vanity and a w/c. There is a window at at the rear of the property.
There are steps down to the large front garden which is laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees at the borders. With steps up to the front door,
Fenced rear garden with mature shrubs and trees, a small stoned area and path leading to the lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris Corsham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris Corsham for full details and further information.