Offers in region of£190,000
1 bed flat for sale Bowyer Drive, Letchworth Garden City SG6
- Hillshott Infant School and Nursery0.3 miles
- Garden City Academy0.5 miles
- Letchworth Garden City0.7 miles
- Baldock1.4 miles
Features and description
- Well presented throughout
- Great size bedroom
- Allocated parking
- Open plan living kitchen/diner
- Walking distance to Letchworth train station and town centre
- Gas central heating
- Popular location
- Chain free
*** well presented throughout *** Connells are pleased to offer to the market this well presented one bedroom apartment, tucked away in the popular phoenix park development. The accommodation includes a welcoming entrance hall, open plan kitchen lounge/diner, bathroom & one allocated parking space.
Letchworth Garden City:
Letchworth is the world's first Garden City that was founded by Ebenezer Howard in 1903, with a vision that would relieve the poverty and slum conditions suffered by so many within the late Victorian era. With a dream of Garden Cities where the best elements of town and country would be combined from the town in order to be used to benefit the ordinary townspeople. Now more than 100 years on, the Estate is now managed by the Heritage Foundation.
- 35 minutes to London King's Cross by train.
- A1(M), junctions 9 & 10. Stevenage (9 miles). Welwyn Garden City (14 miles). M25 (20 miles). Luton (14 miles). Cambridge (25 miles).
- Local Airports - Luton (13 miles) and Stansted (29 miles).
- Eleven schools provide a mix of infant, junior and primary level education.
- A specialist primary school for children with moderate learning difficulties.
- Two secondary schools, The Highfield School (Science Specialist) and Fearnhill School (Maths and Computing College).
- Two independent schools, St Christopher School and St Francis' College.
- 13.6 mile Garden City Greenway - Letchworth's circular walk and cycle path.
- Standalone Farm.
- First Garden City Heritage Museum.
- Health & Fitness - Outdoor and indoor swimming pools, North Herts Leisure Centre, Nuffield Health Club, Spirella Fitness and more...
- Sport - Over 20 Garden City clubs, football, rugby, badminton, running club and more...
Intercom entry phone.
Entrance door to front aspect. Laminate flooring. Two storage cupboards. Radiator.
Lounge/kitchen 19' 8" max x 14' 4" into recess ( 5.99m max x 4.37m into recess )
Open plan kitchen/lounge. TV and telephone point in lounge area. Laminate flooring. Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with range of wall and base units. One bowl sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood over. Space for fridge/freezer. Plumbing for washing machine in utility cupboard. Central heating combi boiler. Radiator.
Bedroom 15' 7" x 8' 3" plus recess ( 4.75m x 2.51m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Carpeted flooring. TV and telephone point. Radiator.
Wash hand basin, WC, bath with mixer taps and shower over with a glass shower screen fitted. Part tiling. Extractor fan. Heated towel rail.
Access to communal gardens.
Allocated parking for one car.
Communal bike store.
Length of lease: 112 year left to run
Annual ground rent: £200
Annual service charge: £980
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Connells - Letchworth. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Connells - Letchworth for full details and further information.