3 bed semi-detached house for sale Martens Meadow, Braintree CM7
- Beckers Green Primary School0.4 miles
- Lyons Hall School0.4 miles
- Braintree Freeport0.9 miles
- Braintree1.1 miles
Features and description
- Stunning Three Bedroom Town House
- Situated on Marks Farm Development
- Good Access to A120 and Local Schools
- Good Access to A120 and Local Schools
- Two En Suites and Family Bathroom
- Driveway and Garage for Storage
- Conservatory and Three Reception Rooms
**guide price £325,000 - £350,000** A stunning three bedroom town house situated on the popular Marks Farm development with good access to the A120 and within walking distance to Tesco and Lyons Hall Primary School.
The accommodation has been extensively converted and modernised and comprises; hallway, cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, conservatory/dining room, reception room, three double bedrooms, two en suites and a family bathroom. The property benefits from; double glazed windows, gas central heating, rear garden and driveway.
Double glazed door to front, inserted spot lights to ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring, doors leading to;
Low level WC, radiator, wash hand basin.
Lounge 17' 11" x 10' 6" ( 5.46m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, two radiators, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, exposed wooden flooring, under stair storage, inserted spot lights to ceiling.
Stairs to first floor, radiator, tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 13' 10" x 9' 5" ( 4.22m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door to conservatory, range of wall and base units with rolled edge work surfaces incorporating inset sink and drainer, breakfast bar, inserted spot lights to ceiling, cupboard housing wall mounted Worcester boiler installed in October 2015, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, water softener, all whote goods to remain.
Conservatory / Dining Area 17' 2" x 13' 2" max ( 5.23m x 4.01m max )
Upvc sealed unit with wall beneath, windows to all sides, French doors to rear garden, glass roof, radiator, currently used as a dining/living area.
Reception Room 11' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.48m x 2.51m )
Radiator, wall lights. Currently used a cinema room but could be utilised as a play room, living area or study.
First Floor Landing
Stairs to second floor, double glazed window to rear, radiator, under stair storage, inserted spot lights to ceiling, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 6" x 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in bespoke wardrobe.
Opaque double glazed window to side, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled enclosed bath with hot and cold mixer taps and shower attachment over, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan, tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" plus recess x 9' 2" plus recess ( 3.15m plus recess x 2.79m plus recess )
Two double glazed windows to front, radiator, built in bespoke wardrobe.
Opaque double glazed window to front, low level WC, walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled flooring, extractor fan.
Bespoke Master Bedrrom 19' 10" max x 11' 5" max ( 6.05m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear, Velux window to side, built in bespoke triple wardrobes, inserted spot lights to ceiling.
Bespoke En Suite
Double glazed sky light, vanity wash hand basin with storage under, walk in shower cubicle, tiled walls, wood flooring, shaver point.
Driveway to side, with quarter size garage for storage, path to front entrance, shingle area.
Laid to paving and enclosed by panelled fencing.
The property is fitted with a water softener throughout; all lighting is low energy LED, superfast optic broadband.
Please be advised that the internal photos were taken before the property was rented out.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Braintree. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Braintree for full details and further information.