This well decorated two bedroom family home with a large garden is ideal for a first time buyer or an investor. The home briefly comprises of; two bedrooms, family bathroom, kitchen, lounge, rear garden and spacious concrete area to front.
This well decorated two bedroom family home with a large garden is ideal for a first time buyer or an investor. The home briefly comprises of two bedrooms, family bathroom, kitchen, lounge, rear garden and spacious concrete area to front.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Double glazed door to the front and radiator.
Single glazed door to the rear, double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Lounge 15' 7" into recess x 11' 9" ( 4.75m into recess x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and TV/phone point.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the rear, wall and base units with breakfast bar, full tiling, fridge freezer, washing machine, dish washer, electric oven and hob, microwave, asterite sink and extractor over hob.
Double glazed window to the side and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" into wardrobe x 9' 4" ( 3.86m into wardrobe x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, built in wardrobe and En-suit with shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" max x 9' 10" minus alcove ( 3.63m max x 3.00m minus alcove )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator and TV point.
Double glazed window to the front, Jacuzzi bath, full tiling, WC, wash hand basin with vanity, bathroom units, TV and under floor heating.
Path to door and spacious concrete area big enough for a car.
Large garden laid to lawn.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.