Two double bedroom, ground floor apartment situated in the heart of the city centre and being within easy reach of all the amenities Cardiff has to offer, great views of the Arms Park also from the rear terrace area. Vacant possession and no onward chain
Great size two double bedroom ground floor apartment in this prestigious development in the heart of the city centre on Westagte Street and being within a short distance form all the bars, restaurants and other amenities Cardiff has to offer and we cant of course forget the Principality stadium and the Arms Park, the latter can be seen from the terrace area to the rear, the apartment is also within easy reach of Cardiff central railway station with direct links into London. The property is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy until February 2021, further details available on request.
Communal Entrance And Hallways
Secured intercom entrance with stairs and lift access leading to all floors. To the left of the main door into the apartment is the fire door with access onto the terrace area which benefits from views of the Arms Park.
Beautifully maintained parkay flooring, radiator, telephone entry system, storage cupboard.
Sitting Room 13' x 11' 8" (Max) ( 3.96m x 3.56m (Max) )
Parkay flooring, matching that in the hallway, log burning effect gas fire with hearth and surround, radiator, sash window and secondary unit overlooking the front aspect of the apartment, opening onto:
Dining Room 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
Parkay flooring, radiator, sash window and secondary unit overlooking the front aspect of the property
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.43m x 2.46m )
Quarry type tiled flooring, kitchen suite comprising a wide range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, stainless steel four ring gas hob with cooker hood over and separate stainless steel electric oven and grill, recess stainless steel sink unit, sash window and second window both overlooking the rear aspect of the apartment, wall mounted, gas combination type boiler, walls tiled to splash back areas.
Master Bedroom 13' x 10' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.28m )
Parkay flooring, radiator, sash window with secondary unit overlooking the front aspect of the apartment.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 8' 9" (Max) ( 3.78m x 2.67m (Max) )
Parkay flooring, radiator, sash window overlooking the rear aspect of the apartment
Laminate flooring, attractive bathroom suite, finished in white and comprising paneled bath with oversized showering area and mains powered shower over and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and wc, vanity mirror over sink with dress lighting, Upvc double glazed sash effect window with second standard style Upvc double glazed window both overlooking the rear aspect of the property, walls tiled to all splash back areas, radiator.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.