An impressive six bedroom family home located in the popular village of Happisburgh, perfect for those looking for a rural coastal lifestyle, the property has plenty of entertaining space and also comes with a two bedroom detached annexe.
Wishing Well is an impressive detached brick and flint property with a accommodation spread over three floors with an additional two storey detached annexe. The property features up to six bedrooms in the main house, four of which are en-suite, lending itself to provide a letting income with individual rooms being let or as a bed and breakfast. The ground floor has three of the six bedroom, as well as dining room with generous kitchen and utility. While on the first floor, there is an impressive reception room with kitchen area, and two further bedrooms, and on the top floor, there is another lovely bedroom with en-suite bathroom and study. The detached annexe stands in front of the property with kitchen facilities and two bedrooms, where there is also an extensive block pave driveway providing parking. Externally, the garden is lawned with a block pave terrace adjoining the rear of the house, with patio and pond.
With door in from the front aspect, fitted storage, door to hallway. This central hallway has stairs leading to the first floor, doors into the principal bedroom and dining room.
A lovely formal dining room with tiled floor, French doors leading to an outside covered area, open to the kitchen, doors to bedroom two and utility/second kitchen.
A good sized kitchen, window to rear aspect overlooking the garden, kitchen is fitted with an extensive range of base units to three walls with contrasting work surfaces over, with inset prep-sink and further stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink unit with drainer. Matching wall cabinets, space for range-style cooker with filter hood over, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams. As with the dining room this room features tiled flooring and has French doors leading to the covered outside area.
Fitted with further storage, with work surfaces over, sink unit as well as matching wall mounted storage cabinets. Door leads out to the side, tiled floor. A door from this room leads to bedroom three so these rooms could provide an 'independent' ground floor flat.
With window to front aspect.
Shower in cubicle WC and hand wash basin.
With two windows to the front aspect.
Shower in corner cubicle, WC, hand wash basin.
French doors leading to the rear garden.
With shower in cubicle, WC, hand wash basin.
Stairs up from the reception hall. Door opens to a lobby with doors to bedrooms four and five with shared shower room.
This wonderful first floor reception room has windows to both front and rear aspects and a focal point is provided a contemporary wood burning stove in curved chimney breast. To the front of the room is a fitted kitchen/bar area with high-gloss base units, contrasting work surfaces over and inset sink unit. Glazed display cabinet.
With window to front aspect.
Fully tiled bathroom with full-sized corner bath with shower over and hand wash basin.
Window to rear aspect.
Staircase up from the landing.
An impressive second floor bedroom with velux windows to the rear aspect and fitted storage. Doors open to the en-suite and into the study.
With suite comprising whirlpool bath with shower over, WC and hand wash basin.
A good sized study with window to side aspect and velux window to the rear. Some reducing head room.
This lovely detached annexe has a door in from the front aspect opening into the l-shaped kitchen/reception room.
This lovely living area has windows to two aspects and the kitchen is fitted with a good range of base units with contrasting work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink unit, matching wall mounted storage cabinets, electric hob with extractor hood over. Stairs lead to the first floor.
The principal bedroom has a window to front aspect.
Stairs up from the ground floor. Access to storage, skylight. Fitted cabin style beds.
With shower in cubicle, WC and hand wash basin.
Wishing Well stands back from the road with an extensive block paved drive to the front aspect providing ample parking, a feature has been made of a wishing well within this area. The rear garden is laid to lawn with a block pave sun terrace adjoining the rear of the property, and mature shrub borders and beds. Towards the foot of the garden, there is an attractive fenced area with timber summer house, patio and pond.
The property would lend itself as a wonderful home for multi-generational living, or to provide letting income from either individual bedroom lets or bed and breakfast, subject to any planning consent required.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.