Set in a sought after part of Penarth this three bedroom family home is split over 3 floors, offering a generous sized modern dining room/kitchen and bathroom, three double bedrooms, and charming panoramic views over the Bristol Channel and Cardiff bay directly from the living room.
A very attractively modernised throughout three bedroom family home set in this very sought after part of Penarth Located only a few minutes to the main high street and Penarth Marina with a superb accommodation comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, generous size dining room and modern kitchen; the accommodation continues with two double bedrooms and bathroom in the lower ground floor with access onto the rear garden. To the first floor is the main living room with panoramic views over the Bristol Channel and Cardiff bay. This charming home has been totally refurbished throughout and offers a brilliant modern living accommodation.
Amtico flooring, door to cloakroom, kitchen and sitting room, stairs to first floor.
Wash hand basin with vanity cabinet, wc, tile splash back, amtico flooring. Extractor fan
Sitting Room/diner 16' 4" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 4.98m Max x 3.28m Max )
Two double glazed window to rear with superb water views, TV point and telephone point, wall lights, feature fire place, stairs to lower ground floor, arch to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
Newly fitted kitchen with wall and base units, with self closing drawers, steel corner unit, sink and drainer, integral fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, electric hobs and extractor hood, double glazed window to front. Slate effect flooring, radiator. Extractor fan.
Lower Ground Floor
Door to bedroom two, three and bathroom, radiator, wall mounted boiler, upvc door to rear garden. Wood effect flooring. Nest controlled boiler and thermostat.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wall lights.
Bathroom 6' 1" x 7' 2" ( 1.85m x 2.18m )
Paneled bath with shower over, wash hand basin with vanity, extractor fan, wc, partially tiled.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wall lights.
First Floor Living Room 16' 6" Max x 12' 4" ( 5.03m Max x 3.76m )
Two double glazed window with brilliant panoramic views over the Bristol Channel, wall lights, radiator, TV point, access into loft, stairs down to ground floor, door to main bedroom.
Main Bedroom 10' x 9' 10" ( 3.05m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, wall lights, fitted wardrobes, door to ensuite.
Ensuite 10' 3" Max x 5' 11" Max ( 3.12m Max x 1.80m Max )
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity, wc, obscured double glazed window to front, partially tiled, extractor fan.
Enclosed fore court with steps to paved patio leading to lower yard.
Tiered garden with several good size paved patio, flower borders and flower beds, outside tap. The garden is enclosed with wall and fencing with rear lane access with potential to built a garage subject to planning.
Built-in in single system evacuation alarm in each room, smoke detector and carbon mononxide detector in each room.
Wall sockets all have two usb-a charging point included; ecah room has internet point connected to the house router
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.