4 bed detached house for sale Redland Way, Maltby, Rotherham S66
- Maltby Manor Academy0.3 miles
- Maltby Lilly Hall Academy0.4 miles
- Conisbrough4.3 miles
- Mexborough5.4 miles
Features and description
- Impressive Four Bedroom Detached Property
- Extended To The Front & Rear
- Tastefully Decorated & Finished Throughout
- Open Plan Ground Floor Living
- Driveway & Garage
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
- Eco Decking & Artificial Lawn To Rear
- Viewings Highly Recommended
This impressive detached family home has been beneficially extended to the front and rear offering open plan living to the ground floor, whilst being tastefully decorated and finished throughout. With a generous driveway, garage and private rear garden, viewings are highly recommended!
Redland Way is a beautiful property which offers so much to its potential new owners. A much loved family home by its current owners and expertly extended to the front and rear to fit their needs. This home is perfect for a family as it boasts spacious living throughout with an open plan feel, the lounge has beautiful floor to ceiling sliding doors onto the stylish and private rear garden, dining area created for larger families in mind & a working office space which is ideal for the current vendors but could easily be used for a multitude of other purposes to exude family living.
The ground floor boasts - modern and well finished kitchen, downstairs w/c, open plan diner through lounge & working space and door leading to integrated garage.
The first floor boasts - four bedrooms, ample storage space, modern family bathroom & loft access.
Overall this home has a lot more to it than what meets the eye, making viewing this property absolutely essential to appreciate the luxurious and bespoke living throughout that you don't find in your average homes.
Entrance/ Kitchen 23' 8" x 8' 4" extending to 14' 6" into recess ( 7.21m x 2.54m extending to 4.42m into recess )
Entering into this beautiful home, there is an open porch style space into the kitchen from the front of the property with a side facing uPVC composite door, with karndean tiled flooring throughout & a side facing double glazed window. Walking through into the main body of the kitchen there are modern and fitted base units with two matching floating wall units & contrasting granite worktops, integrated double oven with induction hob, integrated fridge & freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated microwave & grill, matching sink & drainer, spotlights to the ceiling, another side facing double glazed window and a larger front facing double glazed window, and a centrally heated radiator.
Lounge/ Family Space 28' 3" x 19' 9" narrowing to 11' 1" ( 8.61m x 6.02m narrowing to 3.38m )
The lounge/diner/family space is a breath-taking open plan portion of this home, with 15 foot wide double glazed sliding doors flooding the room with natural light and modern finishes throughout the space is excellent for entertaining family or friends but still maintaining a cosy feel.
First entering you're into the currently used working space, with steps down into the large dining area with a side facing double glazed window and understairs storage, through into the lounge space which comprises of four velux windows, TV point, two modern flat panel vertical radiators and those beautiful patio doors opening onto the stylish & private rear garden.
Cloakroom / Downstairs Wc
The cloakroom / downstairs w/c provides excellent additional storage & also an additional wc to this home, with fully tiled walls, heated towel rail, low flush w/c & wash hand basin.
With stairs rising from the ground floor, the landing space provides access to all first floor living spaces, family bathroom & also loft access with partially boarded loft space, there is also a side facing double glazed window, two storage cupboards, carpet flooring & spotlights to the ceiling.
Master Bedroom 12' 11" Into Wardrobe x 9' 5" ( 3.94m Into Wardrobe x 2.87m )
The master bedroom, like the rest of this home, is a great space & comprises of a rear facing double glazed window, centrally heated radiator, carpet flooring & built in modern wardrobe unit.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 9' 9" Into Recess ( 3.76m x 2.97m Into Recess )
The second bedroom comprises of a front facing double glazed window, carpet flooring & centrally heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.36m )
The third bedroom comprises of a front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring and centrally heated radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 10" x 9' 5" ( 2.08m x 2.87m )
The fourth bedroom comprises of a rear facing double glazed window, carpet flooring & centrally heated radiator.
The family bathroom has a modern and bespoke feel, comprising of full tiling to walls and floor, walk in shower with overhead shower fitting off the mains water & glass shower screen, low flush w/c, two heated towel rails and wash hand basin, two extractor fans, a side facing double glazed window with privacy glass finish & inset spotlights to ceiling.
Outside & Exterior
To the front of Redland Way, there is a large block paved driveway with dropped curb for parking access. To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance and private rear garden, with eco-decking and artificial grass the garden is an excellent entertaining space and with the large sliding doors from the lounge means you can bring the indoors outdoors during those summer months for extra space.
The integrated garage is currently used as storage space and comprises of electric roller door on the front, two wall units, the pressurised water system is also housed within the garage, lighting, power and the main electric box is mounted on the wall.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Maltby. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Maltby for full details and further information.