4 bedroom detached house - hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, landing, 4 bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, garage, loft room/home office above garage, landscaped rear garden, driveway to front. Online viewing available by appointment
4 bedroom detached house - modernised throughout - This beautifully presented 4 bedroom detached house offers spacious family living and benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Briefly comprising of hallway, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, utility room, landing, 4 bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, garage, loft room above garage, landscaped rear garden, driveway to front. Quiet cul-de-sac. Close to local amenities, shops, parks, popular school catchments, public transport routes, easy access to link roads. *online viewing available* Please call to arrange your appointment.
Enter via composite door, karndean wood effect flooring, power points, radiator, storage under stairs, doors into Cloakroom, Living/ Dining Room and Kitchen, stairs ascending to first floor;-
W.C., wash hand basin, splash back tiled areas, tiled flooring, double glazed opaque window to front aspect.
Living Room 17' 11" x 11' 1" ( 5.46m x 3.38m )
T.V. Point, power points, radiator, coving, karndean wood effect flooring, double glazed window to front aspect, opening to Dining Room;-
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.61m x 2.64m )
Continuation of karndean wood effect flooring, coving, power points, radiator, double glazed French doors to Rear Garden, door into Kitchen;-
Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
Matching wall and base units with complimentary work tops, integrated double electric oven, halogen hob with contemporary extractor fan over, integral dishwasher, granite sink, drainer and pull-out mixer tap, space for fridge/ freezer, power points, splash back tiled areas, tiled flooring, double glazed window to rear aspect, door into Utility Room;-
Utility Room 9' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.39m )
Complimentary fitted work top with base storage units, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted boiler, power points, radiator, UPVC double glazed door to Rear Garden, internal door to integral Garage.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.45m )
Fitted carpet, coving, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect, door into En Suite;-
W.C., wash hand basin, shower cubicle, coving, double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.45m x 2.72m )
Fitted carpet, coving, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 6' 4" ( 2.77m x 1.93m )
Fitted carpet, power points, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 6' 3" ( 2.64m x 1.91m )
Wood effect flooring, power points, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
W.C., wash hand basin, bath, splash back tiled areas, coving, shaving power points, double glazed opaque window to side aspect.
To the front, driveway, pull up-and-over door to garage, side access to rear garden.
To the rear, completely landscaped garden with patio areas, decking, artificial grass, complimentary flower beds, outside tap, security light, side access to front.
Garage 18' 9" x 8' 6" ( 5.71m x 2.59m )
Pull up-and-over door to driveway, integral door from Utility Room, power points.
Loft Room Above Garage 11' 9" x 7' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.39m )
Pull down ladder to Loft Room, above Garage. Fitted carpet, power points, electric heater, sky light to front aspect.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.