4 bed detached house for sale Pump Close, Bredfield, Woodbridge IP13
- Farlingaye High School1.5 miles
- Melton Primary School1.6 miles
- Melton (Suffolk)1.8 miles
- Woodbridge2.3 miles
Features and description
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Cul de sac setting
- Living/dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Study and utility room
- Integral double garage
Located in the sought after village of Bredfield, this very well-proportioned 4 bedroom detached house has flexible accommodation.
An extremely spacious and well-proportioned 4 bedroom detached house in a tucked away setting in the sought after village of Bredfield.
The accommodation includes a welcoming reception hall with lots of natural light from the double height window to the rear. There are doors leading to the large living/dining room, the study, kitchen/breakfast room and the cloakroom. From the kitchen /breakfast room a door leads through to the large utility room completing the ground floor.
The first floor accommodation comprises 4 bedrooms and a well-appointed bathroom with whirlpool bath, shower cubicle, washbasin and WC.
The property benefits from an integral double garage with an area of parking and lawned garden to the front. At the rear is the enclosed rear garden which includes a terrace adjacent to the rear of the house with predominantly lawned gardens beyond.
Bredfield is an attractive village about 3 miles from the centre of the historic market town of Woodbridge. The village has a community run village shop, a well-supported village hall, and a yarn shop.
Woodbridge is situated on the banks of the River Deben and provides an excellent array of facilities including shops, boutiques, restaurants, a swimming pool, theatre and cinema, doctors' surgery and railway station. Trains from the station connect to Ipswich with some direct trains through to London's Liverpool Street station.
Boarded floor, doors to principal rooms. Large window on half landing overlooking the rear.
Living/dining Room 26' 1" x 11' 10" ( 7.95m x 3.61m )
Large bay window to the front, inset wood burner, sliding glazed doors to the rear, radiators and TV point.
Study 8' 7" x 7' 7" ( 2.62m x 2.31m )
Large window to the front, radiator.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13' x 11' 9" ( 3.96m x 3.58m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, electric double oven, hob, dishwasher, cooker hood, integral fridge/freezer, tv point and window to the rear. Door to
Utility Room 12' x 6' 8" ( 3.66m x 2.03m )
Base units, sink unit, plumbing for a washing machine, water softener, window to the rear and door to the side.
Wash basin, WC and window to the rear.
Doors to bedrooms, airing cupboard and bathroom. Window to the front.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.61m )
Window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Window to the rear, built in wardrobes, down lights, loft access and radiator.
Bedroom 3 12' x 6' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.06m )
Window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 9" x 8' 7" ( 2.67m x 2.62m )
Window to the rear loft access, tv point and radiator.
Fitted with a spa bath with jets and mixer taps, shower cubicle, washbasin in vanity unit, WC, tiled walls, heated towel rail and loft access.
Garage 18' 2" x 16' 7" ( 5.54m x 5.05m )
Attached double garage with power and light connected, windows to the side and a cupboard housing the oil fired boiler.
To the front there is a lawned garden, flower border and side gate giving access to the rear garden. Parking in front of the garage. The property also has an outside tap to rear and mains power to the side. To the rear the enclosed garden is laid mainly to lawn with flower borders and a paved terrace adjacent to the rear of the house.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Woodbridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Woodbridge for full details and further information.