2 bed end terrace house for sale Vicarage Mews, Warminster BA12
- Warminster School0.2 miles
- The Minster CofE Primary School0.2 miles
- Warminster0.7 miles
- Dilton Marsh3.1 miles
Features and description
- Two Bedroom End Terrace Cottage
- Within Walking Distance To Local Amenities / Town Centre
- Fantastic Living Accommodation
- Allocated Parking Space
- Desired Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location
Beautifully presented two bedroom end of terrace home, set in the heart of the historic market town of Warminster. This is being offered with no onward chain and benefits from good size living accommodation, an allocated parking space and a low maintenance courtyard garden.
Nestled down a quiet lane and ideally located, Vicarage Mews is a beautiful 2 bed end terrace cottage style home in a private cul-de-sac location. Set in the historic market town of Warminster, in the Wiltshire Countryside. The property is ideally located a short walking distance to the town centre, with local amenities, highly regarded schools, Golf Club as well as train station with easy links to London. The ground floor accommodation is made up of a lounge/diner, kitchen and bathroom. The lounge/diner is a very generous size and over 20ft long, with triple aspect windows and French doors leading into the rear garden, and a feature electric fireplace with under stairs storage. The kitchen is fitted with wall and base units, plenty of worktop space and room for appliances, it also benefits from a utility cupboard with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, and also a cupboard for the water tank and additional storage. The bathroom is fully tiled throughout, with a bath and overhead shower, as well as a towel radiator. The first floor accommodation is made up of two bedrooms, the master is a double bedroom and benefits from fitted wardrobes, and the second bedroom is a good size single. The property benefits from an allocated parking space and a good size paved east facing courtyard with raised flower beds and gated side access.
Stairway. Optional Stair Lift. Carpet. Storage Cupboard.
Lounge / Diner 20' 4" max x 12' 10" max ( 6.20m max x 3.91m max )
Double glazed window to front and rear. Understairs storage. Carpet. TV & telephone points. Double glazed French doors. Electric fire. Two storage radiators.
Kitchen 10' 10" max x 5' 4" max ( 3.30m max x 1.63m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted kitchen. Cupboard housing water tank. Space for fridge and small freezer. Part tiled. Space for tumble dryer. Space for oven. Utility cupboard.
Frosted double glazed window. Radiator Towel rail. WC. Wash hand basin. Bath with electric shower.
Double glazed window to rear. Storage in eaves.
Bedroom One 9' max x 8' 6" max ( 2.74m max x 2.59m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 5' 7" max x 12' 4" max ( 1.70m max x 3.76m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Night electric storage heater.
Paved garden. Enclosed wall. Raised beds. Side gate.
Allocated space to rear of property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Allen & Harris Westbury. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris Westbury for full details and further information.