2 bed property for sale Timbermill Court, Fordingbridge SP6
- Fordingbridge Junior School0.8 miles
- Fordingbridge Infant School0.8 miles
- Bournemouth Airport10.2 miles
- Christchurch Quay Ferry Landing13.5 miles
Features and description
- Sale by Modern Auction (T&Cs apply)
- Subject to an undisclosed Reserve Price
- Buyers fees apply
- Two Large Double Bedrooms
- Desirable Location
- Large Lounge
- On site Estate Managers
- Private Road
This is probably the most sought after small development in Fordingbridge for older residents and we have a fantastic two bedroom house to offer with no forward chain. Large Lounge, dining room, master & second bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Separate garage fully managed gardens and ponds.
Superb and quiet Two Double Bedroom House for the over 55's, set in private, well maintained grounds, close to Fordingbridge Centre and offered with vacant possession. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms with lots of fitted wardrobes and a main bathroom. Downstairs there is a shower room / utility off the hallway, then through doors into the open lounge / dining room area. There is a wooden fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a rear door to the courtyard. There are two french doors which lead from the dining area onto your own courtyard garden, where there is a gate to a path which lead to garages and beautiful gardens, ponds, terraces and views.
Timbermill Court is set in gardens and grounds on the banks of the River Avon and close to the New Forest. All the properties at Timbermill Court have access to the surrounding meadows and countryside and it is just a short walk to the town centre. Services include resident estate managers, personal alarm system, comfortable guest suite, laundry and minibus for shopping trips. The attractive water gardens are edged with herbaceous borders and lawns and there are views across the meadows towards the River Avon. Well placed for road communications in the south of England with easy access to Salisbury (A338) and J1 of the M27 is eight miles. Southampton Airport is 16 miles.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Lounge 11' 4" x 21' 3" ( 3.45m x 6.48m )
Dining Room 9' 8" x 10' 3" ( 2.95m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 8' 5" x 11' 9" ( 2.57m x 3.58m )
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 18' 9" ( 3.73m x 5.71m )
Bedroom 2 11' x 16' 8" ( 3.35m x 5.08m )
Bathroom 7' 4" x 9' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.92m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Fox & Sons - Fordingbridge for full details and further information.