**sold by William H Brown**town centre living**An ideal first time buy or investment purchase. An utterly charming and unique character duplex apartment set over two storeys within one of Hertford's oldest buildings which is located in the heart of Hertford Town centre.*
**sold by William H Brown**town centre living**An ideal first time buy or investment purchase. An utterly charming and unique character duplex apartment set over two storeys within one of Hertford's oldest buildings which is located in the heart of Hertford Town centre and offered to the market chain free. The accommodation is arranged over the first and second floors of this grade II listed building and offers a spacious reception room with newly fitted carpets, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms also with newly fitted carpets and modern style bathroom. Further benefits include a long lease, low service charges and being offered chain free.
Wall mounted electric heater, coat and shoe storage area.
Lounge: 18' 3" x 14' 6" ( 5.56m x 4.42m )
Single glazed window to front aspect, exposed beams, exposed brick feature fireplace, wall mounted radiator, newly fitted carpets.
Kitchen: 10' 8" x 8' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.46m )
Range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, one and half ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap over, electric hob and oven, tiled splash back and surround, stainless steel cooker extractor hood over, space for fridge freezer, space for washing machine, wall mounted electric heater, single glazed window to side and rear aspect.
Bedroom One: 14' 10" x 9' 8" ( 4.52m x 2.95m )
Single glazed window to rear and side aspect, wall mounted electric heater, exposed beams.
Bedroom Two: 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
Single glazed window to front aspect, exposed beams, wall mounted electric heater.
Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap over, shower head, temperature controller and shower screen, wall mounted wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap over, wall hung dual flush W.C, fully tiled.
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold.This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance. The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to go through an identification verification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.This property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample copy of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £220.00 including VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack. The Partner Agent and Auctioneer may recommend the services of third parties to you, in which they may be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing, before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price, and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.