**perfect family home** Don't miss out on this four bedroom detached chalet bungalow positioned in the sought after market town of Stalham offering ample parking. Call us now to arrange a viewing!
William H Brown are pleased to introduce this four bedroom detached chalet bungalow situated in the sought after location of Stalham. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, four bedrooms, bathroom, enclosed rear garden and garage.
The property is situated in the sought after market town of Stalham, close to local amenities including shops, pubs, supermarket, church, schools and doctors surgery. Within easy reach are also the popular Norfolk Broads, Bacton Woods and idyllic surrounding coastal areas.
Double glazed door and window to the side aspect, carpet flooring, cupboard with plumbing, radiator.
Lounge/Diner 21' 6" x 17' 11" ( 6.55m x 5.46m )
Open plan layout, double glazed window to the side aspect, French doors to the rear, carpet flooring throughout, electric fire with brick surround, wall lights, television and telephone points and radiator.
Window to the side aspect, tiled flooring, fitted wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 17' 11" x 11' 9" ( 5.46m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, carpet flooring, fitted wardrobe, television point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, eaves storage, television point and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear aspect, WC, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle, shaver point, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' max x 10' 7" ( 4.27m max x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, television point and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, carpet flooring, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect, partially tiled, WC, vanity wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps, shaver point, extractor fan and radiator.
The property is approached via a brick weave driveway providing ample off road parking along with the garage positioned to the side of the property.
To the rear there is a fence enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with patio area, shrubs and a shed.
Up and over door, door to the side, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.