3 bed detached bungalow for sale Heron Gardens, Stalham, Norwich NR12
- Stalham High School0.3 miles
- Stalham Community Infant & Pre-School0.3 miles
- Worstead4.8 miles
- Hoveton & Wroxham5.9 miles
Features and description
- Detached three-bedroom bungalow
- Spacious living accommodation
- Driveway and a garage
- Available with no onward chain
- Close to local transport links and shops
- Quiet and peaceful setting
**3 bedroom bungalow close to amenities** This three bedroom bungalow with ample parking is positioned on a quiet cul de sac. Available with no onward chain. Call us now to arrange a viewing!
William H Brown are delighted to offer this well presented 3 bedroom detached bungalow. This property has a well kept enclose garden alongside spacious living areas. The property briefly comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, 3 bedrooms, shower room, separate WC and an additional sitting room.
Stalham is a popular market town. There are many local amenities to offer including shops, pubs, schools, doctors surgery, vets and a church. Within close proximity are also the popular Norfolk Broads, Bacton Woods and surrounding stunning beaches of Sea Palling & Happisburgh.
Lounge 14' 4" x 13' 4" ( 4.37m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect, door to the sitting room, wood effect flooring throughout and electric radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 3" ( 3.23m x 2.82m )
Fitted wall and base units with worktops over, sink and drainer, space for fridge/freezer, electric cooker point and electric radiator.
Sitting Room 12' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.73m x 3.58m )
Window to the rear aspect patio doors to the garden and fitted radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 12' 5" ( 2.95m x 3.78m )
Window to the front aspect with fitted wardrobes, wood effect flooring and electric radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Window to the rear aspect radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 6' 8" ( 2.87m x 2.03m )
Window to the rear aspect and carpet flooring.
Tiled flooring, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower and heated towel rail.
Electric roller door and window to the rear aspect.
There is paved driveway to the front of the property offering ample parking along with the garage.
To the rear there is a fence enclosed and mainly laid to lawn garden with patio area, trees and gated side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Stalham. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Stalham for full details and further information.