2 bed terraced house for sale Store Street, Roydon, Diss IP22
- Diss High School0.5 miles
- Diss Church of England Junior Academy0.5 miles
- Diss1 miles
- Eccles Road8.3 miles
Features and description
- Two Bedroom Victorian House
- Loft Conversion Potential
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Off Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Walking Distance to Diss Town Centre
**viewings now available** A recently updated two bed Victorian house located close to the town centre of Diss. Two reception rooms, modern kitchen, downstairs cloakroom and upstairs bathroom with further potential for loft conversion/bed 3. Front and rear garden and off road parking.
A quaint two double bedroom Victorian house offering spacious rooms and potential further development with a loft conversion. Currently the accommodation comprises, entrance porch, lounge with Victorian fireplace, dining room with large understairs storage cupboard and brick fireplace, a recently fitted kitchen, rear hall/utility area and downstairs cloakroom. On the first floor, there is a large master bedroom again with character feature fireplace, large second bedroom and a corridor linking around with loft access and plentiful space to consider a loft conversion to create a third bedroom or room above ( subject to planning permission). The loft space currently has a Velux window and exposed brickwork. The bathroom is a generous size.
Externally, the property has one off road parking space to the front, and a low maintenance rear garden with shed and patio area. The property also has a right of way at the rear for pedestrian access from the neighbouring property and yourself.
Store street is a small individual cul-de-sac located just outside of the parish of Diss, in Roydon. Diss town itself a well-served Norfolk market town with 3 supermarkets, post office, banks and a range of local shops with a weekly Friday market. The town its self is located part way between Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds making this perfect for road commuting and has a main line rail like to London in just 90 minutes.
Front door into;
Lounge 12' 5" x 12' 11" Max ( 3.78m x 3.94m Max )
Front aspect double glazed window with new blinds. Victorian fire place, built in cupboard, radiator and carpet.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 12' 11" Max ( 3.33m x 3.94m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Brick fireplace, built in cupboard, carpet and radiator.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.41m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Newly fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for under counter fridge and freezer, electric cooker and oven with extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Wood effect flooring.
Rear Lobby/ Utility 6' 7" x 3' 11" ( 2.01m x 1.19m )
Wood effect flooring and double glazed door to the rear garden.
Wc, wash hand basin, radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 12' 5" ( 3.94m x 3.78m )
Front aspect double glazed window. Victorian fireplace, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" Max x 10' 11" ( 2.95m Max x 3.33m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Victorian fireplace, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window. Bath with shower over, wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator and vinyl floor.
Velux window, exposed brick work and potential for conversion subject to planning permission.
Driveway with off road parking
Low maintenance garden with shingle and a patio area perfect for entertainment all fully enclosed by fencing. Benefiting from a garden shed and rear access.
Council Tax Band: A
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.