4 bed detached house for sale The Crossroads, Brome, Eye IP23
- Hartismere School1.4 miles
- St Peter and St Paul Church of England Primary School, Eye1.7 miles
- Diss2.1 miles
- Norwich International Airport23.2 miles
Features and description
- Individual Chalet Situated in Cul de Sac
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms
- Two Further Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Stunning Wrap Around Garden
- Situated on a Large Plot
- Double Garage with Ample Off Road Parking
An individual chalet situated on a large plot with a stunning wrap around garden located within a cul de sac. Benefits from two reception rooms, wood burning stove, two ground floor bedrooms, two further bedrooms, family bathroom and a detached double garage with ample off road parking.
Virtual Viewing Available
Brome a short drive from the Norfolk market town of Diss and less than a mile from Eye in Suffolk. The town its self a well-served Norfolk market town with 3 supermarkets, post office, banks and a range of local shops with a weekly Friday market. The town its self is located part way between Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds making this perfect for road commuting and has a main line rail like to London in just 90 minutes.
Front aspect door, understairs cupboard, stairs to first floor and doors to;
Lounge 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Dual aspect double glazed and secondary glazed windows, villager wood burning stove, skimmed ceiling, wood effect flooring and radiator.
Utility/ Dining Room 19' 7" x 6' 7" ( 5.97m x 2.01m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, velux window, boiler, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 10' 2" ( 3.58m x 3.10m )
Rear aspect double glazed window. Fitted wooden kitchen with wall and base units, sink and drainer, one and a half bowl, electric induction hob, electric eye level double oven, down lights and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 10' 1" ( 4.32m x 3.07m )
Dual aspect double glazed and secondary glazed windows, skimmed ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.54m x 2.21m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Rear aspect double glazed window, bath, fully plumbed electric shower, wc, wash hand basin and part tiled walls.
Rear aspect double glazed window, airing cupboard and doors to;
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 10' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.23m )
Side aspect double glazed and secondary glazed windows, two fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 11' 11" ( 3.53m x 3.63m )
Side aspect double and secondary glazed window, velux window, access to loft, radiator, fitted wardrobes and eaves storage.
To the front of the property is a large shingled driveway with access to the detached double garage.
The property is situated on a large plot with a stunning wrap around garden, mature planted trees and hedging, two sheds with power, a paved patio area with a wooden pergola making this the perfect spot for relaxing in throughout the summer months.
Council Tax Band: C
Oil Fired Central Heating
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Diss. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Diss for full details and further information.