Stunning two bedroom apartment with two double bedrooms (one with walk-in closet), two balcony areas and superb views towards Bute Park from the generous open plan living/dining area. There is also a modern fitted kitchen suite, plus a home office area, Easy access into the city centre & Bute Park
Situated in this iconic building in the heart of the city is this quite lovely two double bedroom apartment, which has been re-designed to offer spacious and contemporary living, maximising on the views and sunlight available through the floor-length windows. The apartment is within a stone's throw of all of Cardiff's central amenities, including Cardiff Central station with its links to London and all other major cities, as well as Bute Park, allowing for a great lifestyle, which combines city centre living with access to green spaces and nature.
Being on the first floor, the property benefits from floor-length sash windows, and being in the end-terrace building, it further benefits from additional windows to the side aspect. The original sash windows have recently been replaced with handmade double glazed wooden replica sash units, with child-locks fitted.
Lovely manicured front gardens maintained by the management of the building. Communal hallway with internal and external stairs, as well as lift access.
There is also a communal terrace for residents at the back of the property which benefits from views over the Cardiff Blues rugby pitch - a bonus for any rugby fan!
Newly fitted composite fireproof front door, fitted carpet, intercom entry system, recessed LED ceiling spotlights, storage cupboard housing recently installed (2020) Worcester-Bosch gas fired combination central heating boiler
Sitting Room/dining Area 26' 8" x 14' ( 8.13m x 4.27m )
Lovely open plan living/dining room, which is at the heart of the apartment. Due to the apartment being in the end-terrace building, it benefits from additional floor-length windows to the side aspect, with views toward Cardiff Castle, Bute Park and the hills to the west of Cardiff. The windows have recently (2020) been replaced with double-glazed sash replicas, a unique feature amongst these buildings. The room further benefits from contemporary radiator panels finished in grey, a private balcony accessed via double glazed French doors with side panelling to further maximise the views and sun. The room has a fitted carpet, TV/WiFi point, and recessed LED spotlights throughout.
Home Office Area 8' x 4' 9" ( 2.44m x 1.45m )
Generous sized home office area with newly replaced double-glazed floor length wooden sash window (with child locks) overlooking the front aspect, fitted carpet, recessed LED ceiling spotlights
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.02m x 2.57m )
Laminate flooring, attractive and modern kitchen suite finished in wood effect panelling and composite grey worktops comprising a range of base units with matching wall cupboards over, recessed stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit, integrated appliances including a stainless steel four ring gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood over, newly fitted integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machines, adequate space for large American style fridge/freezer, recessed LED spotlights, newly fitted double glazed wooden replica sash window to the rear, plus additional smaller window to the rear also.
Master Bedroom Suite 14' 10" x 8' 11" ( 4.52m x 2.72m )
Floor length double glazed wooden replica sash window to front aspect with child locks fitted, fitted carpet, feature wall mounted radiator panel, recessed LED ceiling spotlights, bi-folding doors opening into the walk in wardrobe:
Walk In Wardrobe 6' 6" x 4' 8" ( 1.98m x 1.42m )
A generous sized addition to the master bedroom benefiting from a range of fitted units and storage areas including plenty of hanging space as well as shelving, recessed LED spotlight, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 9' 10" ( 4.52m x 3.00m )
Generous sized bedroom with floor length double glazed replica sash window to front aspect with child locks fitted, small balcony area beyond the window allowing maximum enjoyment of the morning sunshine, fitted carpet, feature radiator panel, recessed LED ceiling spotlights.
Tiled flooring with matching wall tiles, a lovely bathroom suite comprising of Jacuzzi type bath with separate large walk-in wet room type shower area, vanity hand wash basin fitted within recess area including shaver point, modern toilet unit, towel warmer, recessed LED ceiling spotlights, and recently replaced double glazed (privacy glass) wooden replica sash window to the rear
All the original wooden sash windows have recently been replaced by handmade solid wood replica sashes with double glazing. There are two balcony areas allowing maximum enjoyment of any sunshine and with views towards Bute Park, as well as the hills to the west of Cardiff. All but one of the floor-length windows have child-locks fitted. The central heating system is a "smart heating system" by Hive, allowing easy access and control via an app. There is additionally access to a rear communal terrace area for residents with views of the Cardiff Blues rugby pitch - a bonus for any rugby fan!
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.