4 bed detached house for sale Sayer Crescent, Cromer NR27
- Roughton Road0.2 miles
- Cromer Junior School0.3 miles
- Cromer Academy0.3 miles
- Cromer0.7 miles
Features and description
- Immaculate Norfolk Homes Detached House
- Views Over The Meadow
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Four Bedrooms & En-Suite
- Integral Appliances
Overlooking the meadow and built by the renowned Norfolk Homes, this immaculate four bedroom detached family home must be viewed to be appreciated! Please contact William H Brown for further information and to arrange your viewing today!
360 virtual tour available!
Occupying an enviable outlook over the meadow to the front, William H Brown are inviting buyers to regsiter their interest in this immaculately presented four bedroom detached family home built by the renowned Norfolk Homes.
Offering contemporary accomodation throughout, the spacious entrance hall has stairs to the first floor with storage cupboard under, w/c and doors to the lounge and the kitchen diner with utility room off of.
The spacious kitchen is finished in a powder blue range of quality wall and base units with a vast array of stylish integral appliances including microwave oven, under cabinet fridge and fridge/freezer, gas hob, oven and grill and dishwasher.
Upstairs the landing leads to four bedrooms (all with built in wardrobes), en suite to master and family bathroom.
Externally, there's a private rear garden which has been beautifully landscaped, offering artificial turf, summerhouse and patio area. There is gated access to the driveway and a personal door to the garage. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the unique position and outlook of this gorgeous family home. Viewing is highly recommended, please contact William H Brown for further information and to arrange your viewing today!
Tiled flooring with inset doormat, stairs to first floor, door to lounge, W/C and kitchen and understairs cupboard with lighting.
W/C, wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash backs and smooth ceiling.
Lounge 21' 10" x 11' 5" ( 6.65m x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to front, double glazed French doors to rear, wall lighting, carpet and smooth ceiling.
Kitchen / Diner
Baby blue gloss wall and base units with work surfaces over, two double glazed windows to front and rear with viewings over the rear garden and meadow in front. Sink and drainer with mixer taps, electric Stack oven and grill and gas hob, stainless steel and glass cooker hood, built in washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, built in Bosch microwave, tiled flooring and door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 11" ( 1.91m x 1.80m )
Wall and base units, sink and drainer with mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine, tiled flooring, central heating boiler and door to rear garden.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
Two double glazed windows to front with views over the meadow, mirror fronted built in wardrobes, radiator, carpet and smooth ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to front, wash hand basin with vanity with fitted mirrors, extractor fan, W.C, shower cubicle with bi-folding doors and separate rain head rinser, heated towel rail, smooth ceiling and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 10' 1" ( 3.17m x 3.07m )
Two double glazed windows to front, mirror fronted double built in wardrobe, radiator, carpet and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" narrowing to 8' 6" x 9' 3" ( 3.17m narrowing to 2.59m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear, mirror fronted built in wardrobe, raidator and carpet.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 9' 5" narrowing to 8' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.87m narrowing to 2.46m )
Double glazed window to rear, mirror fronted built in wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator, carpet andd smooth ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, ath with mixer taps and shower attachment, W/C, wash hand basin on vanity unit with mixer taps, tiled splash backs, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point, vinyl flooring and smooth ceiling.
Fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with patio area and summer house.
Garage 23' 3" x 9' 9" ( 7.09m x 2.97m )
With electric roller door, power and lighting and eaves storage.
A fully enclosed garden complete with patio, artificial turf, summer house, side gate and personal door to the garage
With eletcrics and veranda decking,
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Cromer. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Cromer for full details and further information.