3 bed semi-detached house for sale Watermill Close, Lower Gresham, Norwich NR11
- Gresham Village School0.3 miles
- St Andrew's School (SEN)1.7 miles
- West Runton2.7 miles
- Sheringham3.1 miles
Features and description
- S157 restriction (Norfolk covenant)
- Stunning Countryside Views
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Well Presented Semi Detached House
- Cul-De-Sac Location
Located in one of North Norfolks' most charming villages and tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac sits this very well presented three bedroom semi detached house which is sure to be a popular one, although the property is being sold with a s157 restriction (Norfolk covenant). Please consider this prior
Located in one of North Norfolks' most charming villages and tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac sits this very well presented three bedroom semi detached house which is sure to be a popular one, although the property is being sold with a s157 restriction which requires that a new owner must have previously lived or worked in Norfolk for three years before their purchase.
The spacious living accomodation brielfy comprises of: Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, rear lobby and bathroom whilst there are three good sized bedrooms off landing. The far reaching countryside views are pretty special and was just one of the reasons the current owners fell in love with the house.
There's plenty of parking to the front and further scope to park additional cars or even extend the property to the side of the house (stp). There's a great sized back garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. A perfect surrounding for relaxing or for family time. Additionally there is an oil tank and two storage sheds.
Please contact William H Brown on to arrange your viewing today!
Must have lived or worked in Norfolk for a minimum of 3 years to be able to purchase.
Carpet, door to lounge and stairs to first floor.
Obscure double glazed window to side, W/C and vonyl flooring.
Radiator, vinyl flooribg, double glazed door into rear garden and door to W/C and bathroom.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 5" ( 4.24m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, crpet, door to kitchen and smooth ceiling and coving.
Kitchen / Diner 16' x 9' 1" ( 4.88m x 2.77m )
Wall and base units with work surfaces over, double glazed window to rear and side, stainless steel sink and drainer, electric hob with oven under, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, plumbing for tumble dryer, wall mounted central heating boiler and vinyl flooring.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side and loft access.
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 13' 6" ( 3.23m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to front, built in storage cupboard, radiator, carpet and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 7' 9" into wardrobe ( 3.81m x 2.36m into wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard, carpet and smooth ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 8' 9" ( 2.49m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, carpet and smooth ceiling.
Double glazed window to side, radiator, bath with shower over and bifolding screen, wash hand basin on pedestal andt tiled flooring,
Driveway with side access.
ully enclosed, two sheds, oil tank and tap. Mainly maid to lawn with patio area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
2 floor plans available
View the floor plans to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Cromer. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Cromer for full details and further information.