3 bed detached house for sale Hazel Walk, Alford LN13
- Alford Primary School0.2 miles
- John Spendluffe Foundation Technology College0.3 miles
- Thorpe Culvert9.1 miles
- Skegness10 miles
Features and description
Virtual Tour Available
- Show Home Condition!
- 3 double bedrooms with En-Suite to the Master
- Popular town location with Popular Schools
- Off Road Parking and Garage
- Delightfully Tranquil Rear Garden
stunning Chestnut Homes built 3 Bedroom Detached House in Show home condition on the Popular Willoughby Chase development-, with Lounge, Dining Kitchen, Snug, Ground Floor Cloaks/Wc, 3 bedrooms, stunning Bathroom, Tranquil Rear Garden, Parking and Garage, Great for Queen Elizabeth Grammar School.
Situated on the popular Chestnut Homes 'Willoughby Chase' development in the historic Market Town of Alford, which boasts a high regarded Queen Elizabeth Grammar School, on the edge of the Lincolnshire Wolds. This Beautifully presented 3 Bedroom Detached House truly must be viewed in order to be fully appreciated. This super home, which is presented in 'Show Home Condition' is conveniently located to offer ease of access to numerous nearby East Coast resorts including Mablethorpe, Sutton on Sea, Chapel St Leonard & Skegness, whilst also convenient access via the A16 to the bustling town of Boston and the ' port hub' of Grimsby which lies to the north beyond the historic capital of the Lincolnshire Wolds Louth. The well proportioned accommodation briefly comprises of a Lounge, a well equipped Dining Kitchen with a useful ground floor Cloaks/Wc, the 1st floor consists of 3 Bedrooms with an en-suite to the Master along with a stunning Bathroom. Externally the property has a well designed garden to the rear, with delightful planted landscaping along with a timber pergola with gated access to the adjacent driveway and Garage. An early viewing is strongly recommended by the selling Agent by contacting William H Brown on .
Accessed via a Upvc personnel door the hallway, with radiator and telephone point, flows to all ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 17' 5" x 10' 1" ( 5.31m x 3.07m )
This tastefully decorated lounge benefits from natural light via a Upvc window to the front elevation and patio doors to the rear garden. With Carpet flooring, Television point, Telephone point and two radiators.
Snug 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
This snug or study is a handy 2nd reception room with a multitude of uses. Having Carpet flooring, Radiator and a Upvc window to the front elevation.
Kitchen/diner 17' x 13' 8" ( 5.18m x 4.17m )
'The Heart of The Home' this Modern fitted kitchen diner comes with a great range of floor wall and drawer units. Worktop space with Stainless steel sink drainer, Electric oven, Gas hob and stainless steel cooker hood over and integrated dishwasher and Fridge Freezer. There is also a utility area with Plumbing for your washing machine and tumble dryer and is also where the central heating boiler is situated. There is ample space for a dining table and the Room is nice and bright due to two sets of Patio doors giving access to the rear garden and also a small Upvc double glazed window above the sink, Two radiators and Television point.
Comprising of feature Wallpaper, WC, Wash hand basin, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
Giving Access to all first floor accommodation with loft Hatch, radiator and uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 10' 4" ( 4.72m x 3.15m )
This beautifully decorated master bedroom benefits from Carpet flooring, radiator, television point, Built in Wardrobe, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation door to;
Comprising of a WC, Wash hand basin with cupboard under, Shower cubicle, radiator and opaque double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 4" ( 3.35m x 3.15m )
Beautifully decorated second bedroom with carpet flooring, radiator, television point, and Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
Again a very tastefully decorated bedroom with Carpet flooring, television point, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the side aspect but the current vendors have cleverly created a built in wardrobe space in the narrow end of the room.
This modern bathroom comprises of a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, Wash hand basin with vanity unit, radiator and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Accessed via a private block paved road the front of the property has a laid to lawn area line by shrubbery with a tarmac drive to the side giving off road parking and access to the;
Benefitting from a vehicular up and over door and power and light.
This beautifully designed and fully enclosed garden comprises of a patio area under a timber pergola, a laid to lawn area with with a built up pond making this a relaxing area to sit out in the summer months with a further patio area at the back of the kitchen.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
1 floor plan available
View the floor plan to understand the space and layout of this property.
1 virtual tour available
Step inside the property with a virtual tour or video walkthrough.
More informationReport this listing
Want an expert valuation of your home?Book an agent valuation
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page are marketing materials provided by - William H Brown - Skegness. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions or related information provided here and they do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Skegness for full details and further information.