A fully refurbished four bedroom family home which has been extended and tastefully decorated throughout to a very high standard that needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated. The property retains original features and is situated in the town centre with no ongoing chain.
The property has undergone a full refurbishment and has been tastefully extended, modernised and re-decorated throughout yet still retains character and original features. The accommodation comprises a porch, entrance hall, two separate reception rooms, cloakroom and an impressive 29ft quality fitted bespoke kitchen with integrated appliances and a dining/breakfast area with bi-folding doors onto a landscaped rear garden. The first floor has three good size bedrooms and a large quality four piece white bathroom suite with a free standing roll top bath. To the second floor is a fourth bedroom with an en-suite shower room. The property has been replastered with new flooring double glazing and a new Baxi combination boiler. This property is offered for sale with no ongoing chain.
Over the past few years, Penarth has been voted the best town in Wales as voted for by the Sunday Times readers. The schooling in Penarth is particularly high with the property in the catchment for Victoria Primary - then automatic feeder to Stanwell Secondary School. There are 2 secondary schools plus a private school - Westbourne for children aged 5 to 18.
There are numerous parks in the town plus the award winning and fully restored Pier located on the Esplanade with it's spectacular sea views.
There are many fine places to dine in Penarth.
A delightful walk across the barrage will take you into Cardiff Bay.
There are many shops suiting all tastes plus an excellent rail link to Cardiff Central station.
Composite door with leaded glass and panel above, new fitted matting, coved and skimmed ceiling.
Staircase to the first floor landing, solid wooden doors to all rooms, new tiled floor, period style radiator, original cornice and coved skimmed ceiling.
A new modern white two piece suite comprising a vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap, low level w.c., skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights, new tiled floor.
Reception One 12' 9" to chimney breast x 11' ( 3.89m to chimney breast x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, feature period fireplace with cast iron grate wooden surround and slate hearth, radiator, new fitted carpet, original coved and skimmed ceiling.
Reception Two 10' 6" to chimney breast x 11' 5" ( 3.20m to chimney breast x 3.48m )
Double glazed French doors to the rear garden with glazed panel above, recessed feature fireplace with slate hearth, radiator, new fitted carpet, original coved and skimmed ceiling.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 29' 1" x 10' 1" ( 8.86m x 3.07m )
An extended quality fitted kitchen with two double glazed windows to side, double glazed bi-folding doors to the rear garden, large clear glass skylight, fitted with a range of bespoke wall and base units with oak work surfaces incorporating a composite sink unit with a mixer tap/hand held rinser, peninsula unit, integrated appliances to include a five zone induction hob, washer dryer and dishwasher, double oven and warming drawer, recess for an American style fridge/freezer, cupboard concealed new Baxi combination heating boiler, carousel, plate rack, cooker wood, wine rack, soft close drawers, new tiled flooring, skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights.
First Floor Landing
New fitted carpet, staircase to the upper floor, skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom One 16' 7" to chimney breast x 10' 11" ( 5.05m to chimney breast x 3.33m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, recessed fireplace, two radiators, new fitted carpet, skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" to chimney breast x 11' 4" ( 3.20m to chimney breast x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to the rear, recessed fireplace, radiator, new fitted carpet, skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Three 10' 2" x 6' 7" ( 3.10m x 2.01m )
Double glazed window to the rear with surrounding views, loft hatch to storage space, radiator, new fitted carpet, skimmed ceiling.
Bathroom 8' x 7' 2" ( 2.44m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the side, a stylish four piece white bathroom suite comprising a free standing roll top bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, walking in double shower with rain head shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level w.c., chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, new tiled floor, skimmed ceiling with inset spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear with surrounding views, new fitted carpet, beamed and skimmed ceiling.
Bedroom Four 15' 10" x 13' 7" ( 4.83m x 4.14m )
Double glazed wooden skylight to the front, two wooden double glazed skylights to the rear with surrounding views, undereave alcoves and storage, radiator, new fitted carpet, beamed and skimmed ceiling.
A modern quality white two piece suite comprising a shower cubicle with rain head shower, vanity unit with inset wash hand basin, mixer tap and storage, low level w.c., chrome towel radiator, extractor fan, shaver point, new tiled walls and floor, skimmed ceiling.
There is on street parking to the front of the property. To the rear is a good size landscaped rear garden which is laid to lawn with enclosed stone walling, a large decking area, shrub beds, a large area which has slate chipping's.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.